Thursday, September 27, 2012

GOD'S FAITHFULLNESS

Whenever I am worried or fearful, I just remember His kind words to me, “I will never abandon you.” Let us be bold then and say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

This is the story of God’s faithfulness for us to hold onto and to know the truth, and the truth will set us free to worship you and adore you Lord Jesus for walking with me in all of life’s trials to steady me with your peace which surpasses all understanding, and to know that “The Lord-and the Lord alone- is our God,” (Deut. 6:4 GNT), faithful and true forevermore. I commit my life into your hands Jesus to caretake and, advise through your Holy Spirit’s inspiration for the betterment of my life, into your hands I trust. Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...