Monday, May 3, 2010

Joy and Peace Everlasting

May the God of all peace guide you and instruct you in all your ways. Peace, love and restoration by yours in Jesus mighty name. Amen! Hallelujah to the King! His ways are above ours and His wisdom is not of this world! These are the days of the fulfilment of His many promises to you! This is the beginning of the end of the evil one! Amen!

I run to the hills and cry out your name, oh mighty one of Israel! It is you Lord, who hears and answers my prayers! For the God of our ancestors is the same and mighty God before us today! He is the way, the truth and the life!

He is the way forward for us to reach potentials in this life that we have never dreamed of! He has given you so much already and He is waiting to give you so much more! He is waiting to give you your destiny – a destiny which He had in mind for you before you were even born! Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Amen.

Sit before the Lord all peoples, and worship Him with all your heart and with all your soul, because He is about to give deliverance to all from the destruction of the powers of darkness! Yes that’s right! He will claim you as His own! His sheep are coming home!

My sheep hear My voice and I am calling them to Me! Wake up all you peoples and hear the voice of the Lord God Almighty! Come to Him and behold His glory! He has given you His life in exchange for your sins! This is the call to you all peoples, for it is not My will for anyone to perish! It is My will for you to have life everlasting, and to enjoy all the many benefits of peace, love, joy and Salvation. It’s yours for the taking – it’s available to all!

John 10:14-16 NKJV “I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.” Praise be to God, Amen!

PS Come to me all you who labor and are tired. In Me you will find the strength that you need to traverse these mountains and cliff tops. I will bring you peace and mercy, and joy everlasting for all the days of your life. This is My promise to you! Isaiah 41:10 NKJV “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you. Amen.

All glory as always goes to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...