Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Your Time Has Come!

It is written Isaiah 49:22-23 NKJV “Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, And set up My standard for the peoples; They shall bring your sons in their arms, And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders; Kings shall be your foster fathers, And their queens your nursing mothers; They shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth, And lick up the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD, For they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me.”

For those who are brave enough to face even the toughest of trials for My name’s sake, you will come to find much hope and peace during those storms. You will rise above the clouds and be brought to a place of safety where you shall be in My glory. With My wings you shall fly high up in the sky and people from all over will ask themselves ‘How is it that you are so totally happy even during the calamities that are surrounding so many on the earth at this time?’

But you will know! You will know the truth! And that truth My dear friends shall indeed set you free.” John 8:31-36 NKJV “Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?” Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”

‘How is it that you are able to fly so high?’ they may say. You will know in your heart why these things must come to pass, and why it is so so very easy for you to soar on eagle’s wings. You will be free as a bird in flight that everyone around you may come to the understanding that I the Lord hath lifted you up that you may not fall, for I will uphold you with My right hand. Psalm 145:14 AMP “The Lord upholds all those [of His own] who are falling and raises up all those who are bowed down.”

Oh what a joy it is to behold! My dear servants living their lives on bended knee yet exalted to My right hand side! You are My disciples! And I will show you just how far you’ve come. For I love to bless My dear children in that they may discover who I truly am! I am the one who loves to bless. I am He that guides you through the forgotten valleys by streams of living water! Allow Me to wash you with My word, and fulfil in you the great many plans I have for My dear ones!

With Me in charge of your life, I will bring every aspect of the totality of your being into alignment and perfect wholeness and completion in all things! I LOVE YOU! And I will not let you down. You WILL SEE with your own eyes just how I make my light shine upon you. Lift up thine eyes and you will see the darkness all around you fade into the distance with the hope of a brand new day filling the morning sky! Yes, your time HAS come! Glory to God and the church – His saints – for all time to come! Amen! Psalm 121 KJV “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.” Hallelujah!

PS Isaiah 49:13 NKJV “Sing, O heavens! Be joyful, O earth! And break out in singing, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted His people, And will have mercy on His afflicted.” Amen.

All glory for the words as always goes to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...