Thursday, September 30, 2010

THE WORDS OF THE LORD ARE UNFATHOMABLE

“His Word marks the people’s hearts through the different translations of The Bible – to cross reference His Word through the many areas of the people’s abilities of comprehension to understand His Word for their particular understanding, precisely as He ordains the writer of His Word to proceed in the enlightenment of His Word, according to His purpose for the reader’s comprehendability insignificant to the fact that The Word of God is one alone, but with many facets of understanding, to reach His people through the many obstacles in their lives with the particular references originated from the original Greek from the Hebrew text of The Word of God brought forward for all mankind to receive His – The Lord God Almighty’s declaration to His people – through all the versions of “The Christian Bibles,” throughout the world – to spread The Good News as Jesus instructed His disciples before His ascension to the right hand side of The Father, who has placed “Earth” as His footstool.” (Isaiah 66:1)

No matter what version – My Word is exalted!

Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Only Way to The Father! My Lord said to My Lord, sit here at My right hand, that I will make the earth as your footstool – for My glory will be seen by all men throughout the world as Jesus has bore My witness – so therefore all men who claim that “Jesus is Lord (Philippians 3:11) will be My people and I will be their God – says the Lord Most High of heaven and earth.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...