Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Word From God

One of the things that is necessary on this path, is to dream about all the good things that you desire. It is vitally important to have dreams and goals so that you have something to attain. When you dream your dreams, I want you to place Me in the picture, so that I can lead you through the necessary steps to get you to your desired destination on your pathway. When you open your heart and your mind to all the possibilities that are available, I can then work with you in achieving many many wonderful things for your life. If you do not dream, there will be nothing steadfast to hold on to, and you will find yourself sinking in the mire.

I want you, as My precious children, to be able to get to a place where you will be recognising long-held dreams all starting to come alive again. This makes Me very excited to be able to bestow upon My children the deep desires of their hearts. I am a loving Father, who wants nothing but the best for My children, and indeed I like to bless, bless and bless! This is My greatest joy, to be able to bless My people, so that you may know what it’s like to receive from your Father in heaven. Say this with Me now – My Father likes to bless me! My Father likes to bless me! Say it with conviction until you know, beyond any misconceptions about Me, that I am a kind and generous God, who cares about you more than you could possibly know!

Luke 12:6-7 AMP “Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And [yet] not one of them is forgotten or uncared for in the presence of God. But [even] the very hairs of your head are all numbered.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...