My knowledge of the true character of God – is to bless all His loving people, who live and believe a faith based life, trusting and depending on Him.
This factual statement of revelation is to clarify the first steps a person must take, to initiate God’s perfect blessing to come in alignment for within their lives-
1. Is to always praise Jesus for His Lordship in their lives, by saying, ‘Thank you Lord’ before a request, or a petition be applied to God The Father in Jesus’ name, so that His shed blood can cover all our sins from rejection by God The Father – for our sin’s atonement is only available through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross at Calvary.
2. “By His stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) Believe this and receive it – meaning that only by our faith can we expect anything – For it is written in John 21:29 NKJV, “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” This true manner God has accepted for us to display in all circumstances -
- To know the truth
- To believe before we see it
This is the pattern for each circumstance that arises in our lives – to never lose our faith – our hope – and our confidence – that what we are believing for, will come to pass, and to always remember – God cannot lie, (Titus 1:2) and that what He has promised us in His Word that, “With God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26 NKJV)
This true agenda on life will resurrect lost hopes to fruition. “Amen,” is His name, everlasting because He is all the promises of God forever for us who believe in The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This belief will always stand for all generations, past, present and future, to uphold in truth, for we can do nothing apart from Him – “Jesus is the “Yes” and “Amen” to all the promises of God.” (2 Corinthians 1:20)”
The Lord Is My Shepherd
1. The Lord is my shepherd - “Jesus”
I have everything I need.
2. He lets me rest in fields of green grass
and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water. - “The Holy Spirit”
3. He gives me new strength.
He guides me in the right paths
as He has promised.
4. Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. - “Jesus”
Your shepherd’s rod and staff protect me.
5. You prepare a banquet for me, where all my - “God The Father”
enemies can see me;
You welcome me as an honoured guest
and fill my cup to the brim. - “Jesus”
6. I know that your goodness and love will be
with me all my life;
and Your house will be my home as long as I live.