Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Out of Spiritual Death


“Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened up your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves.” Ezekiel 37:13
This is the greatest and most remarkable of all changes – to be brought out of the grave of spiritual death, and made to rejoice in the light and liberty of spiritual life. None could work this but the living God.
How well do I remember when I was in the valley full of dry bones! Blessed was the day when sovereign grace sent a man of God to prophesy upon me! Glory be to God for the stirring which that word of faith caused among the dry bones. More blessed still was that heavenly breath from the four winds that made me live!
My new life, even in its pinings and sorrowings, is clear proof to me that the Lord can kill and make alive. He is the only God, and my quickened soul adores Him as the great I AM. As long as I live I will praise Him. (By Charles H Spurgeon.)
In gratitude to my Lord and my Saviour...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...