Sunday, January 1, 2012

THE CUP OF SORROWS

He drank – so it is finished - Jesus

He has broken the cup of bondages my cup now is filled to the brim running over with His abundances – joy – thanksgiving – all in His timing my life is in His hands therefore I shall not lack.

He will and does always provide – I am not worthy – but He is because of His commitment to serve with love – to love and be loved we are all made worthy through His shed blood at Calvary – once and for all – your faith in Him allows His worthiness to flow through us out to others to receive from Him that we are now worthy by His shed blood which has washed us clean from all our past sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...