Saturday, March 1, 2014

PRIDE & PARANOID & OBLIGATION TO AN IDOL OF LUSTFULNESS FOR WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE & A TROPHY IMAGE


(Proverbs 8:10) “Choose My instruction instead of silver; choose knowledge rather than the finest gold.”  This means that we are to instruct others in the way of the Lord only upon their invitation, for “Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.  For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.” (Hebrews 12:2-3).
 
*”Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth I have wanted what is not mine, through claiming what is not mine to do.  I have stepped in ahead of you in wanting what is not mine to give and that is your salvation for others.  Lord I have wanted to be a witness to achieve their salvation as a trophy of my good works for you, for all to see.  Lord Jesus I am culpable of having a demonic presence of “pride and obligation to an idol of lustfulness for what I do not have and a trophy image” of myself which is totally against all your teachings about salvation.  For we are saved by your grace Jesus with our unmerited favour, but your will be done on earth as it is in heaven alone.  For you alone are the Lord and the Lord alone is our God, Amen!  (1 Corinthians 2:12) “We have not received this world’s spirit; instead we have received the Spirit by God, so that we may know all that God has given us.” This is true and valuable insight for those who are steadfast in Christ’s salvation, but I have transgressed against you Lord Jesus wanting what only you can give which the world finds foolish, and that is your saviour image to set free those whom I have judged with my pride and arrogance of not being saved in my eyes.
 
Lord Jesus I know that I have committed a heinous act contrary to your will for me and those whom I entertain and have a life with, to feel that I am responsible for their salvation, and according to (Matthew 19:20) “I have obeyed all these Commandments” the young man replied.  “What else do I need to do?”  Jesus said to him, “If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven; then come and follow me.”  Lord Jesus I am a sinner in this regard, help me Jesus to let go of all those people in my life for whom I do not have any obligations to save them, onto you Lord Jesus, I let go of them and I let God on them all, please Lord Jesus forgive me of all my sins on this account, and bring me your Holy Spirit of truth, Amen!
 
So be it Lord Jesus to do it.  And I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots, Amen!  And as the young man in (Matthew 19:22) that “When the young man heard (what Jesus had said to him) he went away sad,” Lord Jesus I draw the bloodline of your precious blood over this whole matter in my life now and forevermore Jesus my Lord and my Saviour, Amen!
 
Your example of not being attached to that young man Jesus, tells us to let go and let God on any who would not be saved by us, Amen!”

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...