Sunday, May 18, 2014

THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING


(Lamentations 3:22-23) 

“This is what is written: The Messiah Jesus Christ was born of a virgin’s womb.  He suffered for our sake that we might have the salvation from eternal death from His presence within us and for us to be kept from His will for us. 

Jesus came that we might have all of His promises to us fulfilled and carried out throughout our lives here on this earth for the Father’s glory, and through Him we can enter into the rest He suffered on the cross at Calvary for our sins to be forgiven, as He was always an example of the Father’s love for us, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have life eternal with Him.”(John 3:16).  This is what we believe as Christians, and so we give our lives in His service, to love and obey the promptings Jesus gives us when He calls us to serve Him, for we are His hands and His feet in our lives for His glory and not ours, ever.  We are the instruments of His love which He gave to us throughout His whole time on this earth as a human being, He experienced everything that we experience and more, so that He could redeem us and save us from the perdition that sin brings when we give up and lash out in a rebellious manner when things don’t appear to be happening as we see it should be.  God has made provision through Jesus Christ who was tempted beyond anything we could ever imagine, so that through Him we can exercise our faith in knowing the truth that, “If Christ be for us who can be against us.  For the Lord is my helper I will not fear, what can anyone do to me?  I will not fear, I will only believe.” (Hebrews 13:5-8).

This is how we stand the testings through life’s circumstances to bring us down to the pits of despair, but Christ Jesus lifts us up from out of many a circumstance which Satan prepares for us to be downcast and in desperation to feel left out and forgotten by Jesus in those trials God allows for us to go through, by standing by faith in what Christ Jesus proclaimed on the cross at Calvary for us, and that is that Jesus became the sacrificial lamb for our sins in our place He suffered death on the cross at Calvary, He conquered death through His body for us and we can obtain forgiveness for everything we have ever done that separates us from having the peace in knowing His salvation for us.  That peace Jesus proclaimed for us when He was resurrected on the third day when He rose from death into the glorified body He has bought with a price for us as well when we finish this life’s race here on this earth obeying His commandments because He told us to, and to give Him our victories through faith in Him, and to trust Him for the moments when people do not accept who we are because of following His instructions to keep ourselves holy, for Him because He loved us before the creation of the  world, and He knows “the plans He has for us, for our good and not to harm us” (Jeremiah 29:11).  He knows us better than anybody, for He was the reason for everything being created by God the Father (John 1:1-4).

The Lord is good and His mercies are new every morning.  Jesus is “The Lord-and the Lord alone-is our God” (Deuteronomy 6:4).  He knows your thoughts and everything you are going to do, even before you do and say them.  Actions are louder than words, so why don’t we admit that with God all things are possible, for Christ came that we might have the freedom to choose, and not to be driven by desires to be what God did not create us to be, anything other than, “good” as He created everything good originally, but because of Adam and Eve’s sin in the Garden of Eden, to know what God had forbidden them which is the knowledge of good and evil, from disobeying what God in His love protected them from in His pre-warning them to keep His request to them, in not eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, knowing fully well that there would be a price to pay for disobedience to Him.

God knew that man’s curiosity to know more than what they needed would cause a separation from Him, that’s why when we disobey the Laws He gave to us through Moses, we could not live in peace anymore so He made provision for this outcome whenever we need His forgiveness by Jesus Christ shedding His blood for us on the cross at Calvary, and bringing us the peace of forgiveness for all of our sins, no matter what it is that’s been bothering us to keep us from His gift of peace which is Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for He alone is the peace which surpasses all our understanding.  We must remember Him at the times when we are down, and feel lost from all gladness.

His message to the world is, “Go out and teach the forgiveness of sins through repentance and I will wash away their sins with my blood for all times, when they turn to me in their own time, wherever that is, they choose it and say, *”Lord Jesus I come to you now and ask for your forgiveness of my sins of perdition.  I am truly sorry for losing my hope and faith in you.  Help me by your grace through the Holy Spirit to know you more each day, that I am forgiven through your shed blood for me at Calvary.  I give my life to you, and I ask you to rule and reign in my life that I can endure suffering and self-denial, because you love me, and you want me to live for you and not for my own desires, but for what you created me, and that is your good.  I cannot do it without you Jesus, so I ask you to breathe on me and fill me with (John 20:21-23) the Holy Spirit’s baptism of life for you in keeping myself for good, and not in submitting to the opposite of good which is evil and contrary to your will for me.  Lord I trust you and want you to be my guide through the Holy Spirit’s guidance to keep myself morally good, and free from any compulsions to sin against all you have done for me Lord Jesus, Amen.  So be it Lord Jesus to do it for me now and forever to delight in you all the days of my life for you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...