Tuesday, April 10, 2018

“DISCONTENTMENT ROBS JOY FROM THE UNSUSPECTING” 31-3-18


“The Bible tells us in (Philippians 4:13) “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”    And in (John 10:10) “The thief’s purpose is to steal and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” 

This is the truth Jesus taught us, to be content in all things and grateful for all that we do have and He will add more of the good things to us.  But discontentment robs gratefulness from unsuspecting people who dismiss any ideas of joy.  Discontentment is the feeling of desiring that which one doesn’t have, and is a form of idolatry, mistrusting of God, and discontentment amounts to complaining against God’s plan, and wanting what we can’t have, relying on self alone to have, and get what one wants, when that particular thing and cause of discontentment is continually focused upon, rather than to trust God with His judgements for our provisions.  Therefore, giving access to the devil who is the thief, whose purpose is to steel and destroy, even to the point of extreme causes to interfere with the faculty of a person, to disable a normal lifestyle of joy, and the loss of ordinary physical, and mental abilities.  If this has happened to you, or anyone you know, here is a prayer of release for you, or to intercede for another by putting their name in wherever “I and me” is mentioned –

*”Lord Jesus, I am truly sorry for having discontentment as my idol to bow down to whenever my thoughts have gone astray from your good will and plans for me.  I am truly sorry for behaving in a manner of ungratefulness, adhering to the discontentment wherever I cannot have what I desire.  I am deeply sorry for offending you Lord Jesus in not relying on your judgements and plans for my life, rather to the contrary I have rejected all your joy in my life for what I truly have from you already.
Lord Jesus I am truly sorry for the way I have abandoned my faith in your provisions for me, wanting what I have wanted, when I wanted.  Truly, truly Lord Jesus, I renounce Satan the thief who has come to steal and destroy my joy, disregarding you Lord Jesus that your Word specifically states, “My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
I am sorry for not trusting in you Lord Jesus with my life’s needs, and I repent in dust and ashes for replacing your joy with discontentment.  I thank you Lord Jesus to forgive me of all my sins of idolatry of discontentment which has drawn my focus away from the truth, the way, and the life Jesus you died on the cross at Calvary to pay for my sins, relying heavily on myself which has brought loss of faculty and a disease into my life, forgetting your word of truth in (Philippians 4:13) “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”  Father God, I am truly sorry for offending you, and truly believe, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16).  I thank you Father in Jesus’ name to wash me with the precious blood of Jesus, giving me back the joy of the Lord which is my strength and salvation.  I thank you Father in Jesus’ name, to send me the Holy Spirit to fill in all those places now made void within me, with the abilities and talents to worship and praise you in all things, trusting solely on you to provide for my life’s needs, with my faculty means restored to have physical power, capability, facility, potential, propensity, wherewithal, preparedness, and a grateful and thankful heart, for I know and believe that God is and God will provide.  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots, Amen!  Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit, for the joy in my salvation in Christ Jesus, Amen!”               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...