Thursday, September 20, 2012

PSALM 51

“Lord you have given me so much, all my desires have been met, all of my needs covered and all of my petitions heard and granted. Lord God Almighty I praise you for Psalm 51, which reflects your nature of forgiveness and eternal love for your creation. We are your glory manifested in our lives for all to see your magnificence in your pardoning a sinner like me to have your will enabling my free will to choose to “let me hear the sounds of joy and gladness; and though you have crushed me and broken me, I will be happy once again. Close your eyes to my sins and wipe out all my evil. Create a pure heart in me, O God, and put a new and loyal spirit in me,” (Psalm 51: 8 GNT), that I may see your wonderments in transformation of all that was lost regained. Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...