Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LIBERATION FROM GENERATIONAL INIQUITY THROUGH INNER-VOWES OF SELF-PROMISES


“According to (Micah 2:12-13) “But I will gather you together, all you people of Israel that are left. I will bring you together like sheep returning to the fold.  Like a pasture full of sheep, your land will once again be filled with many people. God will open the way for them and lead them out of exile.  They will break out of the city Gates and go free.  Their king, the Lord Himself will lead them out.”
 
“Jesus is the King and His life demonstrated to all the true message of repentance.  For the Lord is good and His mercies are new every morning, and He knows all that is needed for our up-keeping His laws and Commandments, and as long as “Generational Iniquity Through Inner-vows of Self-Promises” exist to hamper us from the true way of life He has chosen for us, we cannot have the things to prosper on the path of life which (John 14:6) tells us that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light on that path of truth and righteousness and steadfastness - not driven to and fro in the world’s activities to hamper our true postings pre-ordained by God
 Himself for our good, as He did send His Son to us for a very special reason – to show us the way, the truth, and the life for the better and not for our harm, but the path which leads to life in all areas of our prospects – health, enlightenment of truth, and never, ever to cross over to the other side of happiness’ wide gate of worldly opportunities (Matthew 7:13-14) “Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy, and there are many who travel it.  But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard, and there are few people who find it.”  This narrow way of life is the way of truth which Jesus Represented in His life and ministry, not to admonish the Law of Moses, but to fulfil It.
 
We cannot but listen to His promptings when we are going wrong, for it would mean our death to the life of gladness and joy in every aspect of our lives under His directorship, but the  enemy knows it too, and he distorts our perceptive of truth in the falseness of things which may appear true and good, but in reality they are lures away from God’s path of life – who is Jesus.  The way back on His path is to repent of “The Generational Iniquity Through Inner-vows Self-Promises” to receive His Promises for us, in gladness for the truth and joy in His giving us every desire of our heart in His good time.
 
(Pray the following prayer of repentance first for yourself, then for your family members)
“Lord Jesus I am truly sorry for having made many choices in my life contrary to your will, through hurts and afflictions to bring me into mishap after mishap and ruin.  I am truly sorry for all my intentions without regarding you as my Creator. You alone know the plans you have for me according to Jeremiah 29:11 for my good, to bring about your provision for my good and those around me to learn of your wonderments in my life.  Lord Jesus I repent of “The Generational Iniquity Through Inner-vows and Self-Promises” I have been living in and I recognize that my life has not brought me your goodness and mercies as you have intended, for I am a sinner and I have gone astray thinking my own way to do my own pattern for my own intentions which has not brought me farther than my life’s expectations would – to achieve only what I thought possible, but I know I am wrong in my thinking lowly thoughts of deep ceded regrets and compromising the truth through my erroneous ways of misinterpreting the truth, through my self-condemnation for which I repent in dust and ashes. Lord Jesus I give you my life now and for always, do to me according to your will for my life. Make me the kind of person that you want me to be, and may I serve you with my mind, my will, and my emotions focused on you and not on myself, Amen! Lord Jesus, I thankyou now to enter my heart and take dominion over my life as the Lord and King of my life.  Direct my path on your path of truth and righteousness, and may I serve you all the days of my life to honour you with my life and what I do. Thankyou Lord Jesus to anoint my life with your Holy Spirit’s Fruit of the Spirit – that I may find your gladness  and joy in the way you have predestined for me, Amen!  And in Jesus’ name I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lot, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus do it!”
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...