Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HYPOTHETICALLY INCORRECT DOCTRINE


“According to the dictionary means: assumed for the sake of reasoning; arrogance and presumption.
 
Jesus came that we might have truth in all its fullness.
 
When other doctrines are formed out of reasoning with the Bible – it becomes arrogance and presumption.
 
The truth of the matter is – NO OTHER RELIGION ON EARTH STANDS EQUAL TO BIBLE PRINCIPLES.
 
We who are Christians “Must” stand firm on the Bible principles, and what Jesus asked of all of us as professing Christians, which He declared to His apostles in (Luke 24:46-47) “The Messiah must suffer and rise from death three days later, and in His name the message about repentance and the forgiveness of sins must be preached to all nations beginning in Jerusalem.”  The foundational proof of Christians – which means followers of Christ adapting Christly based living as spoken in the Bible, for their own lives and teaching others, as well.
 
No presumption, no reasoning, just factual evidence of what God requires of us His creation from (Genesis 1) to (Revelation 22:18-22 NKJV) “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:  If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the book of life from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
 
“He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”  Amen.  Even so come, Lord Jesus!
 
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.  Amen!”
 
If any of you have fallen victim to any false doctrines such as The Alpha Course, please say this repentance prayer for yourselves and your entire family members, to be released from the entrapment of sin which has come upon you from the “Hypothetically Incorrect Doctrine Lifestyle”:
 
*”My Lord and my God El Shaddai, I thankyou for your kindness and generosity in sending your beloved Son Jesus to die on the cross for my salvation and that of all mankind.
 
I am truly sorry for my part and my family’s part in that crucifixion of Jesus on that cross, and I thankyou Father my Lord El Shaddai, that Jesus now show us your way, your truth and your life for us now freed from all the past curses of oppression under the spirits of the strongman of hypothetically incorrect doctrine lifestyle we have been leading apart from your will in forsaking you – so in Jesus’ name, as directed by Him as is written in (Matthew 10:7-14), it is written “Go and preach the Kingdom of heaven is near!  Heal the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal those who suffer from dreaded skin diseases and drive out demons.”
 
So in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I take His authority within me as a child of God, and bind all the demonic forces of evil oppressing me, (your family members names), from the strongman of hypothetically incorrect doctrine lifestyle.
 
I command in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, that the demonic forces of the strongman of hypothetically incorrect doctrine lifestyle, be loosed in Jesus’ name off from me, (your family members names), and to go where Jesus has appointed for them.
 
Father in Jesus’ name, we repent in dust of all our sins through forsaking you on this account, and I now claim (Galatians 3:13) “That Jesus bore our sickness and infirmities on the cross,” so we have been set free as it is written in (John 8:36) “That he whom the Son sets free is free indeed.”  Amen, so in Jesus’ name, me, (your family members names), are free now in Jesus’ name to pursue your paths of righteousness forsaking all others for your glory alone.
 
I thankyou Father in Jesus’ name to allow us to do your will alone in our speech, in our deeds, and in our living for you alone and for our good, that we may know the freedom to choose what’s best for us, as the Holy Spirit instructs us to do in Jesus’ name, and that “we may distinguish between holy and unholy and between unclean and clean,” according to (Leviticus 10:10).
 
And in Jesus’ name I thankyou Father to send your Holy Spirit to shower me, (your family members names), with your abundance of grace, and that we enthrone Jesus as Lord in the first place of our hearts, Amen!
 
And in Jesus’ name we forgive and forget everything from ourselves and everybody, for everything past and for the present.
 
We thankyou Father to draw the Bloodline of Jesus over the whole matter, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus come.  For it is no longer I but He who sent me, and He will do it alone, Amen!
 
For Thy glory my Lord El Shaddai, so be it Lord Jesus do it!” 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...