Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FATAL ATTRACTIONS LIFESTYLES

(1 Timothy 4:1-6) “The Spirit says clearly that some people will abandon the faith in later times; they will obey lying spirits and follow the teachings of demons. Such teachings are spread by deceitful liars, whose consciences are dead, as if burnt with a hot iron. Such people teach that it is wrong to marry and to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten, after a prayer of thanks, by those who are believers and have come to know the truth. Everything that God has created is good; nothing is to be rejected, but everything is to be received with a prayer of thanks because the word of God and the prayer make it acceptable to God.”

“God never ordained us to have a life of misery, joyless, and unenterprising, no, He told us to be thankful in all things. We are told in, (Malachi 2:6) tells us how to live in a meaningful and industrious life when we were able to follow His instructions for living in obedience, and then, “They taught what was right, not what was wrong. They lived in harmony with Me; they not only did what was right themselves, but they also helped many others to stop doing evil.” This signifies to us the meaning of God’s principles for living a lifestyle which honours Him and brings His favour into it and into our descendants as well.

We are all compelled by the sixth Commandment, “Do not commit murder.” (Deuteronomy 5:17), and in (Matthew 5:6) we learn from Jesus how we are to be, “Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires; God will satisfy them fully!” These are the words of Jesus speaking against those who do not choose to obey His Commandments, for when someone murders another from having the life that God chose for them, then they have become a part of the evil one’s plans instead, to cheat, steal and destroy, from having harmony one with another under God’s blessings for them.

An example of this is the “fatal attractions lifestyle” which can murder a person’s true identity of being happy, into a life of hatred one for the other. Jesus talked about hatred and anger in (Matthew 5:21-22) “You have heard that people were told in the past, ‘Do not commit murder; anyone who does will be brought to trial.’ But now I tell you; if you are angry with your brother you will be brought to trial, if you call your brother ‘You good-for-nothing!’ you will be brought before the Council, and if you call your brother a worthless fool you will be in danger of going to the fire of hell.”

This depicts the sort of lifestyle one who has been lured into believing the lies told them of flattery and deceit to obtain their attention and favour, will become part of the “fatal attractions lifestyle” of the evil one’s plan to steal, and cheat from having the lifestyle plan of God their Creator, for that which was not intended for their good. We are told as believers to treat others as we would have others treat us, well if one person allows the “fatal attractions lifestyle” to become part of their life, then most certainly all will be forgotten of the lifestyle which brings harmony and a peaceful existence with thanksgiving to God for the good in their lives, but turns around to be a very hard and callous lifestyle of anger orientated lifestyle of regrets and broken promises. This “fatal attractions lifestyle” can happen within any friendship or romantic relationship, becoming a betrayal and one
of murdering the beliefs and expectations of the person who reveals themselves to be the “fatal attractions lifestyle” being connected to them brings. Many people have fallen for such friendships and relationships which sooner or later are exposed and become difficult to separate from, especially if one is married. If it is only a friendship, then excommunicate that person from having your continual friendship to regain your favour, only to give you another disappointment of seeing that they have not changed or mended their ways of deceit. So this I tell you, do not harbour any un-forgiveness towards anyone, but remember you have a choice not to remain with those who lured you into their “fatal attractions lifestyles” to harm and destroy the purpose God created us for His destiny.

This is a simple prayer to release anyone from being trapped already in a “fatal attractions lifestyle,” or anybody who has been betrayed by a friend who has been revealed to have been a deceiver and a liar, to see clearly once again, to regain God’s plan and purpose for their well-being and harmonious life with the true intended friendships and romantic relationships God has intended from the start, before we were inclined to the “fatal attractions lifestyles” –

*”Dear Lord Jesus, you know more about betrayal than any living person, for you hung on that cross, betrayed by the very people to whom you were sent for their salvation by God the Father. I now realize that I also have been betrayed and deceived into believing lies told to me to gain access into my life to receive what I have received through your favours to me. I recognize now that I have fallen for the flattering words told me which have all been proven as lies told me to receive my favour and their approval to gain access into my life to steal, cheat and destroy all that I have from you, to bring misery and hopelessness into my life as a result of the anger and hatred shown to me once their plots and plans were revealed to me by my calling out for your justice in my life.

Lord Jesus, I am truly sorry for the “fatal attractions lifestyle” I have allowed in my life. So I now cast it onto you, with my repentance of it in changing my adherence to not be angry or hateful as a result of my betrayal by those whom I cherished as true and loyal friendships and relationships.I thankyou Lord Jesus for disclosing all the hidden agendas in my life to hurt and dispel me from the life you have already destined for me for my good and thanksgiving to you. I have shown bitterness and rejection to those who have harmed me, so I now repent of anger, resentment, bitterness, and unforgiveness, curses self-imposed and from others as a result of the “fatal attractions lifestyle,” which has been harbouring within me for some time now and not allowing me to move forward in a trusting way. I am sorry for any displays of my anger and disappointments of frustration at the wasted time spent in those erroneous friendships and relationships, by having an outward disregard of trusting my family and loved ones who have always been there for me from long ago with caring hearts and forgiveness always of my mood swings towards them, whenever I recall the past or any present broken friendships and relationships due to betrayal and deceit. I am sorry for taking it out on those who do truly care for me, especially you Lord Jesus, whom I have also blamed for allowing this to happen to me. I am truly sorry for all my sins on this account. I thankyou Lord Jesus to forgive and cleanse me of all my unrighteousness with your precious blood, and I now ask you Father God to now send your Holy Spirit to fill all those areas of my life and body with the perfection of your Kingdom to regain your momentum back into my life for your destiny.

I now ask for your guidance Jesus, for you are the way, the truth, and the life I choose, to direct my steps to those who are sincere and true and loyal, but to be able to discern from the onset of danger, any who are not genuine, that I can set apart from them without delay, and warn others, and they will heed as well.

Lord Jesus, make me the kind of person you created me for your purposes fulfilled and not man’s desires against your will. I dedicate all that I am, and all that I have to you Lord Jesus, Amen!

In Jesus’ name I forgive and forget everything from myself and others for the past and present. I thankyou Lord Jesus to draw your precious bloodline over the whole lots, Amen! So be it Lord Jesus to do it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...