Thursday, July 10, 2014

THE GLADNESS OF HIS TIDINGS - NEWS; INFORMATION

(Acts 21:32) “And now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.” “The apostle Paul had no distinctions between men and women, Jew or Gentile, for his claim in (Galatians 3:28) tells us, “So there is no difference between Jews or Gentiles, between slaves and free people, between men and women; you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.” This then is our right to conduct ourselves in the calling He alone Jesus Christ, has called us to be His witnesses in a world of loss of one’s identity through criticism or antagonistic attacks on their credibility of their beliefs and faith in the Lord Jesus and His provisions for their life, amongst the unbelievers who continue to ridicule and make fun of their tactics of faith living by God’s standards and not worrying for anything, but by living a life of “Gladness of His Tidings,” always content and serene, and not wavering to and throw in a sea of uncertainty and fearfullness of demise in one’s living standards or hopes and dreams shattered by “disappointments prevailing curses,” to steal, cheat out of, and rob one of their hopes and dreams fulfilled by God’s promises to them of future events coming to pass in due time, dismissed by a failure of the evidence before them as such in the time they expected for them to come about evidently so.

Jesus never said that it would be easy following Him, but told us in (Matthew 15:10-11) “Listen and understand! It is not what goes into your mouth that makes you ritually unclean; rather comes out of it makes you unclean.” We all presume that just because one person has given their life over to Christ they are saved for life, no! Whenever we doubt God’s Word being the truth, or whenever we criticise or make fun of people who do not do things as we would do them, this is actually the unclean that Jesus spoke about. (Matthew 10:10) gives us a clear instruction of how our conduct should be always trusting Him with gladness for our every need, but never as beggars or impoverished, showing always our “Gladness of His tidings” in all our needs met, as He told us, “Do not carry a beggar’s bag for the journey or a spare shirt or shoes or a walking-stick. Workers should be given what they need.” Here is our conduct plan, to never be anxious for anything, and “Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking Him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7).

This then is how we should pray for “Gladness of His Tidings”:

*”Dear Lord Jesus, I have lost my faith at times to unclean thoughts and words I have spoken contrary to what I believe you have told me of future events coming to pass in my life, and those of my family members.Lord Jesus, you warned us of the unclean from our mouths, as words spoken and not the food we eat. I am at fault of having an unclean spirit, and not having a gladness and a joy of
expectation of your tidings daily for me. Lord Jesus, disappointment and doubt have weighed me down at times, with doubt and unbelief for those awaited tidings eventuating ever, at all.

Lord Jesus, I have lost my joy when I have not seen the fruit of my hopes and desires, and prayer petitions to you not yet at hand and evident in my life, or those of my family. Please Lord Jesus, have mercy upon me for I have sinned against you with doubt and unbelief, and a disappointed heart, where from arrogant words of pridefulness have been spoken against you in the times when I have been disappointed and spoken out in my defence of my faithfulness and justification rights to you.
Lord Jesus, I now acknowledge how unclean I am, and ask for your cleansing of all my uncleanness with your precious blood to wash over me inside out, spirit, mind, will, and emotions, that I might always have gladness of heart in the waiting on you to bring all my prayer requests to fruition, and the evidence to be seen by all, with my giving you always the glory, and not for myself in anything I have done to receive the expected and the awaited.

Lord Jesus, I thank you to change my heart, thought and words to line up with yours, in (Matthew 5:16) “Your light must shine before people, so that they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven.” So I choose to do likewise Jesus, and may your light shine through me out to others, that they may be drawn to you and receive your blessings too, Amen! To the glory of the Father in Jesus’ name I pray with Gladness of His tidings always, and may the Holy Spirit build me up with holy boldness to withstand, Amen, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lot, Amen. So be it Lord Jesus to do it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...