Thursday, August 27, 2015

WHICH WAY TO TURN IN LIFE? WE SHALL TAKE THE WAY THE LORD ORDAINS


“According to (Matthew 8:16 GNT) “When evening came, people brought to Jesus many who had demons in them.  Jesus drove out the evil spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.  He did this to make what the prophet Isaiah had said come true, “He Himself took our sickness and carried away our diseases.”

*”Lord Jesus I have sought after my way far too long, without seeing any profits of favour, and your goodness and mercies to me every morning.

I have kept the faith I have in you, but neglected to give you my ways of life.

Lord Jesus, I repent for all my transgressions to do against your ways for me, in choosing to do what I thought would profit me, without consulting with you at all on matters which have been my way, and I left you out of them, only to find that without you in it, I can only hope for what I see is best for me.

Lord Jesus I truly see my wrongful ways, so I now ask for your forgiveness and restitution, for all my losses as you healed many as described by (Matthew 8:16), may I also be healed of all sickness and disease from taking upon myself what only you can and that is, I choose now to obey your way, your truth Jesus, and your life, walking in your ways of the route you have ordained for me, no longer shall I depart from your will, so I ask for your fervency with the Holy Spirit’s anointing grace, to be committed, “as for me and my house, we shall take the way the Lord ordains.”

Lord Jesus I am sorry for going astray from your ways, help me to get it right, and linger no further in my ways, but quickly adapt to the way the Lord ordains, for as the Scripture specifies in (Proverbs 20:24 NKJV), “A man’s steps are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way?”  Help me Lord Jesus to understand your ways, that I may fervently be willing to open my heart to following in your ways of life for me.  And on behalf of myself, and my family (names), please Lord Jesus, show us your mercy, and favour, that by your shed blood at Calvary, I, and (names) are healed, whole, and complete, lacking in nothing, for your ways are far better than ours, or others’ have ordained for us.  I ask you Father God to keep us in your ways ordained for us, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over “all visions which make us sin” against doing “the way the Lord ordains.”  So be it Lord Jesus to do it.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...