Thursday, September 3, 2015

THE COST OF BEING A CHRISTIAN


The cost of being a Christian, is to give your life to Christ to be used for good, and not evil.  God’s unfailing love, is expressed throughout the whole Bible, and its verses like in (Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV) “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness,” which reflect His eternal promise through Jesus that, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20 GNT)in its fullest way possible, to adhere and obey, for He alone knows the future from the past, that we are enduring in love and to be love, that’s what life is all about.
We look to the future and wonder what’s in store for us, but forget that God is faithful and just (1 John 1:9 NKJV) “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”  For God explains His position fully in (Deuteronomy 32:39-41,) which explains who He is, and who He expects us to honour, in the face of transgressions against Him by worldly adversaries who dispute God as being important for life in its fullest way possible, to adhere and obey, for He alone knows the future from the past, that we are enduring in love, and to be loved, for that’s what life is all about, that we place value on the things He has already given us by accepting them with real value and worth to our life in the loving family He created for us to love and be loved, knowing that God is and God will provide, and to honour Him by giving thanks saying, “Thank you Lord for all I have, and all you are about to give me,” which implies our faith in Him for everything, for He says, “I. and I alone, am God; no other God is real.  I kill and I give life, I wound and I heal, and no one can oppose what I do.  As surely as I am the living God, I raise my hand and I vow that I will sharpen my flashing sword and see that justice is done.  I will take revenge on my enemies and punish those who hate me.”  What a marvellous promise we have from the Creator of all things, that when He created us all, He designed us for us to love and be loved, for that’s what God requires of us – the true cost of being a Christian, for as Jesus taught His disciples at the Last Supper, with them before He was captured and taken away and crucified, applies now to us as well as then, “And now I give you a new commandment; love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  If you have love for one another, then everyone will know that you are my disciples.” (John 13:34-35 GNT).
When we are hated for our faith, remember God’s justice for us will overtake us, and bless us, for His mercies are new for us every morning and, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord.” (Isaiah 55:17 NKJV).
Without further ado, let’s give the love God gives to us back to Him, by repenting of anything that He has given us which has not been valuable in our sight:
*”Lord Jesus you are the Lord-and the Lord alone - is our God, we worship you and adore you, and we give you thanks for the sacrifice you paid for our sins in dying on the cross for the remission of our sins, and shedding your blood for the forgiveness of our sins, and to bring us to new life through your resurrection from the dead on the third day, that we might be healed from our old nature of sin, to be a new creation in Christ Jesus for the glory of the Father, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16 NKJV). 
For the Scripture in (John 5:25 NKJV) declares to me, “Most assuredly I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.” I have been dead in my trespasses of ungratefulness Lord Jesus of what I have already, and not acknowledging the value of your provisions for me now where I’m at, and so I have desired things beyond my reach, for those who have rejected me as a Christian to find my worth in being part of their family.  I repent Lord Jesus of ungratefulness of the family you have given to me, and I acknowledge my sins of not letting go and letting God on those things which only you can revive.  Lord Jesus I give you my family’s worth of me as a Christian in their midst now and for always to apply your justice for me, and to re-kindle in their hearts and minds the love worth I am in their lives.  Lord Jesus I forgive them all for rejecting any advice I have given them about following your commandments in the past, as I believed was beneficial for their life’s purposes to have a grateful heart towards you as well for all that you have provided for them in the family you have already given to them, to share the love you have given us with being grateful and showing love back to one another as valuable to our life, in gratitude to the Father, as you Jesus have shown us to do in perfect harmony together, the real value of life is therefore – to love and be loved, in honour of the precious gift of your love for us, to redeem us and forgive us all, me, and (family names) to be kind and generous and loving of one another in showing our true gratefulness of the membership belonging to the family you created for us, knowing our worth and the worth of all within our family membership now and always, and may the Holy Spirit guide us in all manner of truth, to love and be loved, Amen!
So be it Lord Jesus to do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots, and may the peace which surpasses all understanding  through the Holy Spirit’s guidance be always with us, Amen!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...