Wednesday, November 8, 2017

“LABOURING IN VAIN WITH CONSTANT FEAR AND RESENTMENT & LYING TO ONESELF” 8-11-17

“(1 Corinthians 15:57-58 AMP), “But thanks be to God who gives us the victory (as conquerors) through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work  of the Lord (always doing your best and doing more than needed), being continually aware that your labour (even to the point of exhaustion) in the Lord is not futile nor wasted (it is never without purpose.”

*“God forgive all my sins for the sake of Jesus.   I have sinned in labouring in vain with constant fear and resentment, and lying to myself for the positioning of myself in areas which you did not provide for me, where I laboured for my own gain, my own popularity in appeasing others, in lying to myself that all was fine and good for me.  I have succeeded to remove your plans for me Lord Jesus, in replacing them with my ambitiousness and planning what I believed would be to my success in all the avenues for my life’s pursuit to be successful in the fields I worked in, and building my house on vanity and pride, whereby it was a constant battle with fear and resentment to remain afloat.  I have gone astray from your ways Lord Jesus, and found myself indebted to many people for what they could provide for me to gain access into my life to suck me dry of all empowerment in making right and honourable choices which would last in the prosperity gain I expected, being fully incapacitated to their whims of appeasement in a life of demise and pitiful returns.
 
I am deeply sorry Jesus for my futile attempts without you in my life, to be the person and live the life I thought would make me happy, but I lied to myself, for everyday was a battle that I lost with trying to keep up the charade of prosperity in my life, when the reality was that through my lifestyle of labouring in vain with constant fear and resentment and lying to myself, I was never happy for what I did, or had, because it was not from you Jesus.  I have successfully manipulated others into giving me what I thought would make me happy, but alas it was a constant battle to appease those who submitted to my will in placing my agendas for life as my priority.
 
Lord Jesus I now stand before you in repentance and the full understanding of my erring in your sight, and I place all of my faults and sins through the lifestyle I believed would make me happy, living and labouring with constant fear and resentment and lying to myself, was all in vain, and I cast it all onto you Lord Jesus, that I might be cleansed of it all once and for all time, for good, with the washing of your precious blood Jesus, that I might receive in its place your plans for my good always, in subjecting myself and my life into your hands, as the Scripture declares in (Jeremiah 29:11 GNT) “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity, and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.”  This I trust will happen now through you Jesus, Lord and Saviour of my life, and may the Holy Spirit fill me up with your abundance of grace to, “be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord,” for I am now the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and my life belongs to Jesus now and forever, Amen!  I now draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots, Amen!  For God is and God will provide!  Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...