Thursday, February 21, 2013

PRESUMPTION

“Lord Jesus, I am guilty of presumption in the order of agreeing with another fellow Christian, that her husband would be serving the Lord.
Presumption is what God hates, and it is a heinous crime against God. Presumption denotes God’s authority, and places what we say primarily in focus.
We must never speak over something in our own will, if it does not line up with God’s will, and as the Scripture tells us in Matthew 22:14, “Many are invited, but few are chosen.” For us to presume that a person will serve the Lord is total presumption on our part that God will call that person into His service.
Lord Jesus our presumption of a matter spoken out without your consent is a heinous sin of arrogance and supposition, which is an assumption and a surmise on our part. The surmise factor – is to guess without having any input from God whatsoever. So in fact we have pledged together with another for God’s actions to do our will.
Lord Jesus I am deeply sorry for my bloatedess as a result of presumption with an inflated ego that presumption has affected my body as such to display my inflated prideful ego, in not consulting you before I make a decision to agree with a matter, which can only be done through your calling of a person into your service. We have overstepped our confines of truth in your order, and allowed for the truth to avail, for “my” advantage.
Lord Jesus you have conquered the oppression of evil desires for my life being found out and irradicated through my repentance of sins. I now come to you Jesus for your pardoning of presumption whereby I have put you to the test. Lord Jesus I am truly sorry for my presumption in putting you to the test for my desirous outcomes to avail for my advantage.
Lord Jesus I repent of presumption and all its connotations in my life apart from your will being done alone for my good, and not to the advantage of others, and so I seek your counsel from the Holy Spirit, that unless your Word of Knowledge is revealed through your Holy Spirit to me, let all false prophecy to me drop like a rock from me, and unless Jesus is the director of the Word of Knowledge on behalf of Father God, I will not declare it any longer.
Jesus I renounce all my agreements with false prophecies over and above your destination for me and others.
Thankyou Lord to forgive me and to bring back in line with your perfect will for myself and others, not for my advantage but ultimately and principally for your glory Jesus to the Father’s glory.
Holy Spirit I am sorry and repent of grieving you, with not consulting you when an idea has been placed in my thought pattern to ascertain from you whether it is from you, or another being.
Lord Jesus I thankyou to cancel my debt with you on this account by your precious blood’s atonement for my sins of perdition on this account.
Lord Jesus I invite you to take up the first place of my heart as Lord of all and second to none. I am culpable of all presumption’s edict in my life no more, and I recognise that I am your creation and I depend on your will for my livelihood.
Lord Jesus I am yours. Help me not to sin in this way again, and Lord Jesus help me to recognise your will apart from all other’s will for my life.
Lord Jesus I now ask you to bind up the spirits of presumption Jesus, and in your name Jesus to be loosed from me entirely, and to go to the place that you have prepared for them.
Lord Jesus I now ask for your gift of understanding knowledge through your Holy Spirit’s intervention when I’m under attack by the enemy’s forces of evil.
Lord Jesus I cast onto you any presumptions of the past, and I ask to wash me clean of all the offences leading up to today, with your precious blood, and to now draw your bloodline Jesus over the whole lots, Amen!
So be it Lord Jesus do it!

P.S. In Jesus’ name I release myself from all past categories of sin, and accept your forgiveness Father God through Jesus’ atonement on the cross for my sins, and I forgive everybody for everything past or anything in the present for my disadvantage. Lord Jesus I place my life in your hands, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us for all our sins, as we forgive those who have sinned against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen!
So be it Lord Jesus do it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...