Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE DISPROVING SPIRIT

Matthew 27:13-14 (GNT) “So Pilate said to Him (Jesus), “Don’t you hear all these things they accuse you of?” But Jesus refused to answer a single word, with the result that the governor was greatly surprised.”

“This spirit of disproving is a continuous strategy in force to disprove and to prove to be a false operator of God’s truth. Jesus came to set us free from all the strategies of false messages becoming a power over one’s thoughts to do likewise as the person who is instructing. God did not send Jesus to give us falsehood, but to set us free of falsehood. He allowed Jesus to interact with humans and He was to gain no reputations for Himself, but to lead and guide them to the truth which is displayed in His life in disciplined order, in obedience to the Father as in (John 14:6) “I am the way, the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father except by Me.”

So without further ado, let’s get back on track with Jesus to do God’s will, without any prejudices against our missions for the Lord and His glory – not ours, to lead purposeful lives, and let Him look after us in proving us and not ourselves:

* ”Lord Jesus I repent of a disproving spirit which has been inhibiting my advancements with you and leading others to you. Father in Jesus’ name I recognise this strategy within my life, of those who
are continuously testing me to see and disprove my credentials of Christianhood in Christ Jesus.
Lord Jesus you were falsely accused, but silence was your weapon and on the third day after rising from the death on the cross you were proved to be the Son of God as your teaching through your discipleship of the twelve disciples.
Lord Jesus I will be silent as you did, and I give permission to you Father God in Jesus’ name to resurrect me as well of the disproving spirit’s death of me and what I stand for as a child of God the Most High, Amen! And in Jesus’ name I let go of all my proving who I am in Christ, and let God be my approval in doing His will in conveying the message of the Gospel acclamation as Jesus commanded His followers in (Luke 24:46-47) “This is what is written, “the Messiah must suffer and must rise from death three days later and in His name the message of repentance and the forgiveness
of sins must be preached to all nations beginning in Jerusalem,” Amen! So be it Lord Jesus do it! I draw the bloodline of Jesus over all strategies which have faltered my life from doing your will Father God in Jesus’ name, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...