Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DISLOYALTY


“What does disloyalty mean, you may well ask?  Well in a nut shell – unfaithfulness which is inaccurate or misleading speech towards one’s loving family, or a friend or a colleague or towards God Himself.
We have all done it at some time, look at where it began – (Genesis 3:12) indicates the manner of sin we are all under before it is acknowledged as disloyalty to one another, and to God.  Adam answered God with, “The woman you put here with me gave me the fruit, and I ate it.”  What a perfect view of someone who is not loyal to anybody but themselves, they will choose to always pass their judgement of blame for their faults onto those who are near and dear to them.  But when they find out about it, something has to happen for the relationship to recommence from where they left off.  Either of, two actions have to occur before any mutual trust can begin to take place again.  These two would obviously be, to say sorry in acknowledgement to the person we have been unfaithful to, to regain their trust again.
Jesus knew fully well the nature of men, and so after the Last Supper He told His disciples what was about to happen in (Matthew 26:31, 33-35) “Then Jesus said to them, “This very night all of you will run away and leave Me.”
Peter spoke up and said to Jesus, “I will never leave you, even though the rest do!”
Jesus said to Peter, “I tell you that before the rooster crows tonight, you will say three times that you do not know Me.”
Peter answered, “I will never say that, even if I have to die with you!”  And all the other disciples said the same thing.”
This prediction of Jesus came true after Jesus’ arrest by the chief priest’s guards, when finally Peter denies Jesus in (Matthew 26:69-75) when, “Peter remembered what Jesus had told him: “Before the rooster crows, you will say three times that you do not know Me.”  He went out and wept bitterly.”  This is the remorse Peter showed once he remembered, which indicates his recognition of his wrongdoing.
We are all under this very attack, from the Garden of Eden, where we have denied one another in talking about each other to people when we have been angry for things that we didn’t like being kept from us by our family, or employers, with their refusing certain things we believed was our right, and so by gossiping, and bad-mouthing them we took on the sin of disloyalty.  This has happened to the majority of us all, until like Peter we remember the goodness of our family, or an employer who have always displayed their loyalty to us by not commenting personal matters about us to others, which on the other hand we did.
The only solution to this would be to repent, of all our wrongdoings to our family or employers, or any other individual who trusted us with their personal details, which we then displayed for public attention:
*”Lord Jesus, you know more about betrayal of trust through the disloyalty of those who you treated as your family.  I am sorry for all the times I have been disloyal to you, and not kept my loyalty to my family, or employers, by treating them unfairly with my unfaithfulness to you, for you have said to treat others as I would want them to treat me.  I had forgotten this principle at the time of my anger, and being caught up with disloyalty in my outspoken views concerning my family, or employers, or anybody who has trusted me with confidentiality.
I am truly sorry for the disruption I have caused to our relationship in this regard, and also with those I have bad-mouthed.
Lord Jesus, only you can mend the rift which has occurred between myself and all those of my family, and any employers I have taken advantage of to review my feelings about them in public, which has separated us from having a mutual trust relationship, to be regained once more, as you forgave Peter, may I also receive your forgiveness and restoration power to close the rifts setting myself and my family apart, or any employer as well from my true value of worth in a restored relationship of trustworthiness, to never again complain or gossip regarding any of my family, or any employer, because I trust you Jesus because you died on the cross at Calvary for my sins and you have washed them all away with your precious blood.  I thankyou Jesus to endow me with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, so that I can surpass all temptations by the evil one Satan to fall into his trap of disloyalty ever again, Amen, so be it Lord Jesus to do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots, Amen!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...