Sunday, March 29, 2015

GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABOVE AND BEYOND ANY EXPECTATIONS” OF - THE SINS OF UNBELIEF


“According to, (Matthew 8:15) “He touched her hand; the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on Him.”
I’m sure of this, that God is and God does provide for all our healings, whether it be for a broken heart or, a disease of any sort, God is, God will provide for that particular healing.
I was truly lost once but now I see the truth of His Word “Jesus” who is the way, the truth, and the life for us all to believe as the Bible tells us in (John 3:18) “Those who believe in the Son are not judged,” for those who believe in their heart and confess “Jesus is God’s Son” from their lips, will not perish but have everlasting life, for the Scriptures also tell us, “To love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind, doing unto others what you would want them to do to you,” for God is love and only by love can we adore Jesus and worship Him as God and Son of God.
This is a true story, when I was growing up, I was seeking for a life, I thought would satisfy me for the future – this meant for me – to marry and to have children – that’s all I longed for.  I must say, I was disappointed to find the reality of the matter is, that I was not fulfilled personally until I met Jesus for the very first time in March of 1996, whereby I felt His touch for the first time in my life, that I too was able to get up from the bed of misery I had been forced to endure from a wrongful mindset I had placed on my life which was my unhappiness at my state of life at the time,  whereby I was living in a state of regrets for the past home I had lived in with my family, was gone forever.   The house I was living in did not suit my ideals of what would make me happy, to the point of my ungratefulness in my situation becoming a permanent disability to my legs from an operation which was not enabling me to walk properly any more.  I am aware that some people think that God healing people is only in the Bible, but I can tell you for a fact that I was healed over a three day period by Jesus’ touch through a lovely lady neighbour, who had prayed for me on the 22nd March, 1996.  She gave me a prayer to which she believed was given to her by God for my healing, if I would say it.  I did, and received God’s healing of my disability to walk three days later completed.  I am a witness to this happening because His touch healed me, and now I can serve Him by telling others to believe and pray for their healing touch by Jesus too, for The Bible tells us “that when two or more are gathered in His name, then He is with us.”  So I truly believe by faith this is what happened to me with my lady neighbour praying and believing for me.
Unfortunately, it takes a person to reach their last attempts to get results that allows for their belief to kick in when all else has failed.   But I truly can tell you that, “when it gets tough, the tough get going,” in which you’ll try anything to get the results you’re looking for.
I had been a church goer, believed in Jesus all my life, but I didn’t know healing was available as well as salvation from sin through repentance.  God wants our acknowledgement for our sins, so that Jesus can heal and restore us with His loving touch of His precious blood washing over us, and healing our diseases of all sorts.  I am here to convey to you all who would hear my warnings – don’t sit in misery with unbelief of the promises of God which are found throughout the Bible, but acknowledge with a grateful heart in all that you have and all that God is about to give you, that Jesus who is the Son of God heals today as He did in Bible times, for those who believe on Him, for He confirmed this in (John 14:1) “Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them, “Believe in God and believe also in Me.”
My word to all who would believe in what I say is true, “God is and God will provide,” for Jesus came that we might have life to the fullest, in His goodness and mercies every day to day, never forgetting that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, are One, the Lord God Almighty is the Creator of all things, and knows our needs before we ever know we need anything, so let’s unify our faith together and say out loud: 
*”Lord God Almighty, Maker of all things, I believe that you sent your only begotten Son Jesus, to mend the rift that sin caused to bring humanity apart from you, but you provided the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus, Son of God in the flesh, who took upon Himself our sins of transgression and unbelief upon Himself when He was crucified on the cross at Calvary, He died and was buried, and on the third day He arose from the dead, He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right-hand of the Father interceding on our behalf.
I repent Lord Jesus for all my sins past and present of unbelief in you, and your powerful touch when I choose to pray, for your healing touch in my life to be renewed and made anew for my service to you Lord Jesus in believing you are and always will be the Lord of my life, and I give my life to you to give me the destiny you have planned me to walk by faith in you Jesus, that God is and God will provide always now, and forever for all my needs met.
I am yours and you are mine Jesus, come live in me and through me to let me share your Good News that has set me free, to set others free from the sin of unbelief stagnating them also in life, as I once was blind but now I can see that Jesus is the Son of God and it’s through Him I am saved, Amen!
So be it Lord Jesus to do it for others as you have for me, Amen!”                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...