Monday, March 2, 2015

TRUSTING AND OBEYING THE LORD OF OUR SALVATION JESUS


(Matthew 8:16-17 GNT) “When evening came, people brought to Jesus many who had demons in them.  Jesus drove out the evil spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.  He did this to make what the prophet Isaiah had said come true, “He Himself took our sickness and carried away our diseases.”
“I am writing to you all on behalf of myself and all the true believers in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who came to remove any doubts about who the Father is in heaven, and who He Jesus is the Son of God, and truly the only way to the Father for our eternal resting place in the comforts of His abiding grace in heavenly quarters for eternity.  The Holy Spirit bears witness to this in all the gospels of the New Testament as Jesus told the disciples to gather back together in the Upper Room after His ascension into heaven.
I want to enforce this by stating God’s will is always to bring about His justice, as is written in (Hebrews 13:20-21) “God has raised from death our Lord Jesus, who is the Great Shepherd of the sheep as the result of His blood, by which the eternal covenant is sealed.  May the God of peace provide you with every good thing you need in order to do His will, and may He, through Jesus Christ, do in us what pleases Him.  And to Christ be the glory for ever and ever, Amen!”
I want to encourage you now and for always, to do the will of God through Jesus His Son’s directorship, in order to defeat any evil persuasions around you, which are interfering with God’s intended good for you, with this acclamation of faith:
*”Lord Jesus, you alone are my Lord and Saviour.  I have sinned in withholding myself from certain aspects of your call to me, whenever you have required my utmost obedience for my good to ascertain certain information which could set me free from years of perdition, at the hands of those who have demeaned and persecuted me for injustices to do me harm.
Jesus, you are my protector, and I trust in you from now onwards to reveal all that has been spoken out of any bitterness towards me, to be brought to your justice to prevail for me in your way of truth and righteousness for my name’s sake and all my family member’s sakes.
I am imploring with you Jesus to set me free from all that has been declared over my destiny, including my family members (their names), which has caused us much hurt and separation, by your shed blood to be drawn over all matters outstanding to date, which have referred to slander, beguile and lies formed against us to dishonour and trash us out of our rightful position in the community we live in, far and wide.
I now ask you Jesus, to take hold of this situation now from pursuing any further to damage and disrupt any, and all the plans you have for our good, mine and (your family members names), to advance any further by cutting it off with your two-edged sword of your Word Jesus, to cast all the curses from this episode in our lives into your sea of forgetfulness, and bring in its place the truth beyond any shadow of doubt regarding myself, and (family members names) to eradicate all, and any suspicions any further, by now pleading your precious blood over the whole lots now and for always, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it all, Amen, to bring about your covenant of grace to uphold us in your way of truth to be known to those who are concerned, in Jesus’ name, we trust to bring our salvation from the pursuing malicious damage reflecting its untruths about us any longer, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...