Wednesday, October 26, 2016

BLAMING OTHERS FOR OUR PROBLEMS

The problem with blaming others for our problems, is against God’s will for us, for each one of us has a free will, and choosing is a gift from God to be used wisely, for the Bible tells us in, (Galatians 5:6 NLT) “For we are each responsible for our own conduct.”  This evaluates all our decision making, as our own responsibility, and not blaming others for them when things appear wrong rather than for good outcomes to eventuate.

(John 10:10 NLT) explains the problem clearly, “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”  The thief here is, the devil, and he, “walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” (1 Peter 5:8 NKJV).  We are told in (James 4:5 NKJV) to, “Resist the devil and he will flee.”  How do we do this?  By never blaming others for our actions or conduct, or any problems we may be experiencing, through the choices we have made, even if we took the advice given us as a result.  If we do take responsibility for our own lives in this way, you can be sure that regrets will come in at some point, but we must not give into them, and surely the devil will flee.  By doing this, and casting the problem onto the Lord, you will find that what Satan meant for your harm, God will turn it around for your good.
Here is a short prayer if you have found out that the choices you have made could be wrong choices as it seems, to turn the whole matter over to the Lord, and He will do as He says in (John 10:10 NLT) “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” –
”Lord Jesus, I am truly sorry for having blamed others for my choices in not turning out as I had hoped they would.  I have blamed others for giving me wrong advice for which I now have regrets for pursuing in the choices from their advising me.  I am truly sorry Lord Jesus for allowing myself to be captured by negative thoughts, with the words spoken to those I have blamed with abuse, and not taken responsibility for my own conduct in making the choices which have led me to believe, could be the wrong ones for my good.  I am sorry Lord Jesus, and I repent in dust and ashes for all my comments about those who have given me advice which I see now, that I could have taken them or left them.  I am truly sorry for blaming others for my hardships, and sinning against you, “For we are each responsible for our own conduct” according to your Word in (Galatians 5:6 NLT), and I ask for your forgiveness in this matter Lord Jesus, and to wash me clean of all my sins in this regard.
Lord Jesus, help me to believe that what Satan has intended for my harm, you will turn around for my good.  Help me to see the errors of my past ways, never to fall into the same trap again of regret and blaming others, but to learn to accept my choices either good or bad, that I may be responsible and take charge of my life to learn from the bad choices, so as to make good choices in the future, by sending the Holy Spirit now to guide me in all my ways, for the honour and the glory of your name Father God through Jesus your beloved Son whom is and always is my Lord and Saviour and Redeemer from all my sins, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, for God is and God will provide!  And I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots., Amen!”
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...