Tuesday, October 18, 2016

CORRECTIVE LENS

Corrective lens, define our eyes to see perfectly the object in full view, without distortion.  The Bible defines this in (Luke 11:33-36 GNT) “No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a bowl; instead, it is put on a lampstand, so that people may see the light as they come in.  Your eyes are like a lamp for the body.  When your eyes are sound, your whole body is full of light; but when your eyes are no good your whole body will be in darkness.  Make certain, then, that the light in you is not darkness.  If your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be bright all over, as when a lamp shines on you with its brightness.”  These are the words that explain our vision of good from evil, but Jesus warned that we should, “Judge not, that you be not judged.  For with what judgement you judge, you will be judged, and with the same measure you use, it will be measured back to you.” (Matthew 7:1-2 NKJV), which is evil.

Default sight causes vision impairment to the things that are really important in our lives, by having a distorted view of matters which could rob us of the true value of life in a purposeful living environment for the better.  Life is what you make it – good for yourself – or a state of pitifulness (feeling no pity—sympathy or sorrow for others’ suffering; a state of regret; hard-hearted).  We can either move on from difficult situations, or dwell on them with regrets of certain actions affecting our lives.  The distorted view would be to think of change as a bad choice, but on the contrary, we must make the most of a bad choice to be a good outcome in the end, for ourselves and others we are responsible for.  Nothing can change us, other than praying to Jesus to change our attitude from a negative perspective into a positive one of hope filled perspectives of advancement for the common good of all involved.  (Matthew 10:38 NKJV) details this as Jesus taught His disciples to pass on His teaching, “And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.”  This tells us to take up our cross daily, dying to self, and doing what is necessary, and not whether we feel like doing it or not.  Circumstances change all the time, but as long as we keep an open-minded approach that anything is possible, and not be dis-heartened at the thought of giving up what is familiar to us, we can excel to great heights of success and honour in following in Jesus’ steps as He obeyed His Father in heaven, by dying on the cross at Calvary, then rising from the dead on the third day, becoming our Saviour and Mediator, “He is God’s “Yes”; for it is He who is the “Yes” to all of God’s promises.  This is why through Jesus Christ our “Amen” is said to the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 1:20 GNT).

Let’s take Father God’s Word who is Jesus, and petition our request to Him as we are told to do in (Philippians 4:6-7 GNT) “Don’t worry for anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking Him with a thankful heart.  And God’s peace which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.”—

”Lord Jesus, I am deeply sorry for any vision impairments in my life which have taken me away from your will, in seeking my pleasures and not considering the suffering of others. I have allowed a hard-hearted approach of negative thoughts, words, and deeds, criticizing, gossiping, complaining, resentment, and bitterness fill me up with regrets, instead of a positive attitude to all things being good from you, for you allowing the changes to take effect in my life as not being good choices for me.  I am truly sorry for all my sins on this account, whereby I lost my vision of the good aspects of my life, for the negative attitude in my heart, allowing for a default sight to take place of the corrective lens for the future good you have already prepared and planned for my good and not to harm me, as (Jeremiah 29:11-12 NKJV) declares over my life, “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon me and go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”

This then is my petition to you Lord Jesus, to ask for your forgiveness for my default vision to be effectively changed by your corrective lens, to see with open-mindedness your enablement for my future progress in the good things you already have in store for me with thanksgiving and praise, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...