Monday, January 1, 2018

“PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR OUR PLUSES & NOT OUR LOSSES” 1-1-18


“According to the Scripture of (Matthew 18:23-35 NKJV) we have a perfect mandate how to count our pluses and not our losses, through our forgiveness of those who have planned and undermined us in any ways to get us into troubles or heartbreaking times – “Therefore the kingdom of God is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.  And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him, who owed him ten thousand talents.  But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made.  The servant fell down before him, saying, “Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.”  Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.  But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, “Pay me what you owe me!”  So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, “Have patience with me, and I will pay you all!”  And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt.  So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done.  Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, “You wicked servant!  I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.  Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?”  And his master was angry, and delivered him to the servants until he should pay all that was due to him.  “So my heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from the heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.” 
This stern warning by Jesus is for our good life counting our pluses and not regarding our losses, through bad-mouthing anyone who has wronged us in any way, but to forgive them and letting go of them and letting God on them all.  This is the only way God can bless us through our moving forward counting our pluses of blessings through Jesus, who shed His blood on the cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins, and likewise setting an example for the way we must conduct ourselves as Jesus was crucified for all our transgressions we can also lay at the foot of the cross all our transgressors’ sins against us, and by the blood of  Jesus be cleansed and purified and resurrected from the past into the beautiful future Jesus acclaimed for us in doing His Father’s will, setting the example of love for everyone who is in our life, without holding any grudges against those of whom we no longer have a communicative relationship.  Forgiving, immediately those whom are near and dear to us.
Here is a prayer for forgiving those of whom we no longer have a relationship with, but we are still feeling the hurt they inflicted upon us.  Harbouring un-forgiveness will only remind us constantly of the unjust treatment served us, for it is time we moved forward and give all our losses to Jesus, and acknowledge HIM with thanksgiving for all the pluses He has made available to us –
*”Almighty God and Father, in Jesus’ name I give you thanks for all the pluses in my life, and I now choose to leave all my losses with you Lord Jesus, and in your precious name Jesus, I can now forgive all my adversaries of the losses past of the losses, and lay them all the foot of the cross Lord Jesus, and with humble thanksgiving for your forgiveness of all my sins, I now draw the bloodline of Jesus over all the adversaries, and I let go of them all and I let God on them all, Amen!
So be it Lord Jesus to do it, for God is and God will always provide for me, to disregard the losses by never bringing them up with bad-mouthing anyone, which will be beneficial to me, and give you the honour and the glory Jesus for all the pluses instead!  Amen!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...