Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SCARCITY

“As it is written in (Matthew 11:6 NKJV) God wants us to know Him, but also warns through Jesus, “And blessed is he who is not offended because of me.”  This then would mean scarcity of mind, will and emotions and knowledgeable acts of wisdom, to do the right thing always, and not when one feels like it.

God hates backsliders of faith in His beloved Son Jesus Christ, whom He sent as an offering of His love and compassion, for we were lost in our transgressions without hope, but Jesus came that we might know Him and the Father and the Holy Spirit as never before, and the Scriptures are His gift to us to set us the example for life’s unending parallel of hope, unified to Him the Lord God Almighty.

Many people are offended at Christianity, because to them life is what they make of it, but the scarcity of mind, will and emotions and knowledgeable acts of wisdom, only comes about when God is not present in their life.
We as Christians do not have this struggle of scarcity, for God supplies for our needs as He has quoted in (Psalm 127 NKJV) “Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.  It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows; for so He gives His beloved sleep.  Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.”  We must never be vain about the amount of children we have, for God has intended each and every one of them to bring happiness and joy into our lives as an inheritance of His love, to grow them and feed them on unconditional love, but scarcity will rob them of that if we belong to ourselves and not give out freely, for God gave freely of His Son and the love He shared through His Son out to all who came to Jesus knowing fully well they would receive love and healing freely, the only requirement was their faith alone in Jesus to do the necessary things for them to be free of their scarcity.
Scarcity means (not plentiful or abundant, wanting).  This would account for people never being satisfied, and always wanting more.  They struggle to make ends meet, yet their family is the one that suffers the most, because whilst they are out trying to make their way financially, they are missing the most important fact of life – Jesus is and always will be our provider if we let Him.  This means not losing time spent with our loved ones, but relying on God to supply from the scarcity – gain and His favour of abundance, for He tells us through Jesus, “Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry burdens, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28 NKJV).  This rest He speaks about is the rest of peace in knowing all is well, for Jesus will provide as we sleep (Psalm 127:2 NKJV).
People who are offended rarely see good, only the hardship and struggle to keep what they have going, and miss out on sharing with others who rely and trust on God for their needs, making them offended to see goodness ever coming to those who believe and wait on God to provide for them.
I am one of those who rely totally on God’s provisions for me and my family’s needs and have been in the firing line of those who ridicule me for the way I live trusting that, “God is, and God will provide!”  But just like Jesus, I pay no heed to them for I know what my Saviour has done and is doing every single day of my life for me and my family and without effort.  I just cast all my problems and burdens on Him as the psalmist King David wrote his (Psalm 68:19 GNT) for us to be plentiful and reassured of God’s provision always, for He promised that He would never leave us or abandon us as is written in (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV) “So we boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.  What can man do to me?”  This then is my post, to love and obey the teachings set by Jesus for us to follow and to believe His Word “the Bible” in its entirety and not be offended as many who have walked away from their faith, only to live up to vain and scarcity in their lives of hopelessness.
Jesus is our hope and it’s only knowing Him through our faith in Him, that all things are made possible to those who trust and wait patiently, never giving up on their desires, and He will fulfil them, for we have only one purpose in life and that is to honour and obey His Word, and all will be well with us and our family.
People who are vain, promise, but never fulfil them.  Unlike God who cannot lie (Titus 1:2 NKJV).  Let’s come to terms with this now.  I believe God is, and God will provide, but many are offended by this, and all I know is the truth – that God is, and God will provide.  For those who have backslidden from their faith – it is never too late to admit their scarcity is due to a lack of faith in Jesus to supply for their needs, for Jesus is and always will be the Saviour of the world, the Redeemer of all losses, especially loss of faith brings in Him to be without hope or a future prospect of goodness and His mercies which are new every morning to us, when we turn 180 degrees from our ways – to face Jesus and His rewards for diligently serving Him in truth and love of mind, will and emotions and knowledgeable acts of wisdom under His leadership in our lives, letting go of all vain desires, for the simple life of pleasure and gratitude in all His provisions for us, for remember one thing – Jesus came that we might have the fullness of the life He gives in the abundance of His will for us to choose life in Him, not apart from Him any longer, so let’s make a commitment now of faith in Him, to serve Him only as our Lord and Saviour, as follows –
”Lord Jesus I truly am sorry for my backslidden faith in you.  I have gone astray and have lived a life of scarcity obsolete from you.  Help me Jesus to know you fully and I now open my heart to receive you as my Lord and Saviour.  Give me the ability through the Holy Spirit’s gifts of wisdom and knowledge to not live apart from you ever again, but to invite you to take hold of my life which is yours, and everything I have is yours, including the family you have given me, thankyou Father, thankyou Jesus, thankyou Holy Spirit, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus, God is, and God will provide!”
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...