Sunday, March 20, 2016

THE PROVIDENTIAL CARE OF THE LORD


“According to God’s Word the “Bible,” we are told to have patience and wait on the Lord, for He alone knows our needs and can supply for our every provision, whether it be a house, a car, a spouse and a family, a career of His choice which will benefit many, or just day to day needs with His financial assistance available as we need it, it all comes from Him – Jesus – our provider, our enricher of our faith, and healer of all our diseases.
I am one who has benefited from casting all my cares upon the Lord, “Who carries our burdens day after day.” (Psalm 68:19 GNT).  “Plentifulness” is God’s provision for those who love and obey His instruction according to (Matthew 10:8 GNT) “Heal the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal those who suffer from dreaded diseases, and drive out demons.  You have received without paying, so give without being paid.”  This means not wanting anything in return for doing His will, only to obey His promptings with obedience always to set others who are captives free, for we ourselves were once captives, but by God’s grace, somebody heeded the voice of the Lord, and prayed for us and our redemption from the curse of the law of sin and death brings.
I was heavy once and laden with many burdens, because Jesus was not my saviour, for as a catholic, we were not encouraged to have any relationship with Jesus whatsoever.  Although all my life I knew that He is the Son of God, I never really knew Him, until I needed help, and somebody prayed for me to be healed and set free, to the Father, in Jesus’ name.  Since then, 20 years ago today that I am writing this testimony, I have not known such peace in my life’s reliance on Jesus to sustain my every need and desire for my good, as well as countless others of whom I too have prayed for, in recognition of His plans purposes for us all, to know Him personally “Jesus” who died on the cross at Calvary for all our transgressions, freely, of no charge to us, other than to obey and trust Him in our lives, with our repentance and calling on Him constantly to renew our minds and to conform us inwardly as in (Romans 12:2 GNT) describes, “Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind.  Then you will be able to know the will of God – what is good and is pleasing to Him and is perfect.”  Perfect, what a wonderful word, which means (finished; complete; faultless).
I have to confess I was not perfect, until Jesus became my Lord and Saviour, as He alone can perfect anyone who is prayed for by one other person, or a group, it doesn’t matter, for the power of prayer is so strong and has benefits so extended forward into our future that we will reap the sown seeds in time as God allows, in His perfect timing, to result in the good of all who come under His provision of care of mind, will, and emotions to be aligned for the good of man, as we would want done to us.  Jesus is the Mediator who is the Only One who can forgive our sins, to perfect us, from the inside out, to change us anew, and the old nature gone, by the washing away from His blood poured over our sins, no more to be of a hindrance to us to receive all we have prayed for, as well as the prayers given for us by others who are well-meaning believers, who give freely, because they also have received freely.
This then would be the best position in life – to give freely, because we have received freely, and in turn Jesus cares for us and all we require to be perfect, complete, lacking in “nothing.”  For “nothing” can ever be present once Jesus is the Lord of your life, as many have witnessed His power in their lives, of transformation from “nothingness,” to plentifulness, for Jesus delights in His promises to us in (Hebrews 13:5-6 GNT) “Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have.  For God has said, “I will never leave you I will never abandon you.”  Let us be bold then and say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afaid.  What can anyone do to me?”  Nothing, when we place our lives in His hands, Jesus of Nazareth, who will always provide for the good outcomes in all our circumstances, when we rely and trust Him.
So let’s begin now with declaring our sustenance for all our life’s needs, belong to Jesus, for He is the Way, and  only way to the Father, who loves us and cares about our future destiny, that “He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).
So now come with me too, and enlist in the joys of the Lord in having Jesus the supplier of all our needs met, financially, relationally, and the perfector of all things due to us according to His will and purposes for our good and the good of others, by declaring out loud, this prayer of petition for ourselves, or any others’ needs, as we pray to Jesus our Mediator –
”Lord Jesus I am yours.  I now come to you with thanksgiving and praise in all that your will has allowed in my life, and those whom I have prayed for in your precious name, believing for them, as well as for myself that you would conform and perfect us, from the inside out, to your standards of living as you have promised in your Word of (Romans 12:2), so be it Lord Jesus to do it as unto your will and timing, and may we learn to live according to your perfect will always, in now declaring to you Jesus, that we are now the righteousness of God the Father as new and complete, lacking in nothing, for your blood shed at Calvary has washed us clean to commence anew, with you at the helm of our journey of life, that we never look back, but be renewed in mind and spirit to be chastened by you through the Holy Spirit, who will guide us through all truth, to repent of all sins which bring a separation between us and our true and meaningful relationship with you Jesus to be always our Lord and Saviour forever and ever all the days of our lives, for without you we can do nothing, but with you Jesus all things are made possible.  So to you alone Jesus be the glory for not forsaking me when I have sinned, but lovingly led me in your ways, to acknowledge all my sins and to hand them all over to you now Jesus, as I believe now I am washed and cleansed from them all by your blood, and I am a new creation as you intended for me, as well as those who have repented also due to my witnessing to them.
God is, and God will provide, for the outcomes of joy in our answered prayers coming to fruition now and for always, Amen, and I trust and obey His Word the Bible for my instruction manual on life’s needs to give freely as I and we have received freely – so we should do to others, in honour of Jesus the Son of God, Amen.  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, God is, and God will provide!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...