Monday, March 21, 2016

THE FALSIFICATION OF ONE’S LIFESTYLE TO APPEASE OTHERS


(Falsification- meaning wrong statement, a deliberate lie).  This would be how we would deal with this problem in one’s lifestyle; Jesus is only interested in the true genuine-hearted approach on life.  He announced on the cross at Calvary that which would forgive those who unconsciously had sinned  not knowing it was wrong, by declaring His pardon by saying, “Forgive them, Father!  They don’t know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34 GNT).  All must be fulfilled in Jesus’ name, so when people have falsified information to appease others, to get their just rights, the only way to change the course of their wrong-doings would be to repent, and by doing this they would gain their justification for God’s grace to abound in their lives, that Jesus forgives and restores His justice and order back into their lives.
It’s called, justification by faith, and the apostle Paul describes this affect in his writings of (Romans 4:24-25; 5:1 NKJV) that, “It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, who was delivered up because of our offences, and was raised because of our justification.  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”  This justification is the right Jesus died on the cross at Calvary, for those who have sinned unknowing the consequences of that sin would rob them of a true life of legal rights, which Jesus claimed by His shed blood at Calvary.  The only way we can acclaim this justification of our rights, would be to claim Jesus as the Lord of our life again, in a simple prayer of rededication, whether it be for ourselves, or others we are believing for, for Jesus said – (James 5:16 NKJV) “And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up.  And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.  Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.  The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”  This then is our just right of acclaiming God’s justification of our faith in Him through Jesus, through whom “by His stripes we have been healed,” and His righteousness sustains all wrong doings in our lives and for those whom we say this prayer fervently for –
”Lord Jesus you took away the sin of the world in righteousness and truth, fulfilling the Scriptures in (Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) “But He was wounded for our iniquities.  The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. “So in Jesus’ name I now commit myself (or any other) into your hands for your cleansing touch to heal all matters outstanding due to the sin of, “the falsification of one’s lifestyle to appease others,” from continuing to reek havoc and offences in my life (or others) from having the true independent lifestyle you died on the cross to give me (or others) which I now claim as my just right (or others) to be now founded in my life again (and other), for I (and other) am your obedient servant Jesus.  Help me (and other) to know your will apart from the lifestyle I (and others) have been living apart from your will, and wash me and renew me (and others) by your shed blood, that I (and they) might be conformed inwardly by a complete change of mind, to know your will, what is good and is pleasing to the Father and is perfect, with no falsification, but truth everlasting.  I commit my life into your hands Jesus (or others) to take hold of and make anew, “So that it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.  This life that I live now, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave His life for me.” (Galatians 2:20 GNT).  God is, and God will provide, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...