Thursday, March 24, 2016

THE FORLORNED BY THE LORD


“The forlorned meaning is: utterly lost, deserted, forsaken, wretched.
Jesus came that we might have life in its fullness, not deserted and abandoned by Him, but there is a price to pay for those who have forlorned the ways of the Lord.  God is love, and therefore there is no bad deed in Him, for He sent His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life, and that because of this love which conquered the sin of the world once and for all, we ought to love one another as He loved us first, and created us in His image, “LOVE” for (1 John 4:7-11 NKJV) identifies this love to us through Jesus, who was slain for our transgressions and became a living sacrifice to suffice the evil’s plots to be admonished for ever, through His shed blood at Calvary, “Beloved let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God, and knows God.  He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.  In this the love of God was manifested towards us that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.  In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought to love one another.”
How then can we love one another?  By keeping ourselves from wrong doings such as lying, bearing false witness against one another, keeping ourselves from malicious gossip, and staying away from those who reject God’s ways of love, “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His Commandments.” (1 John 5:20-21 NKJV).  It is our affirmation of love when we keep the Commandments for, “If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar, for he who does not love his brother (or sister) whom he has seen, how can he love whom he has not seen?  And the Commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.”
We have all said things that we shouldn’t, without recognising it as disobeying this Commandment of love, like when somebody has been so vile and abusive of us, the comment of, “I hate him, or her!”  In a moment of upset and rage, we presume curses upon ourselves, for God, for God said we must treat others as we would want them to treat us, so by saying the “hate” word, it’s actually inviting hate towards us, rather say, “I hate the evil in that person, not the person.”  The only way we can live love, is to have love for one another and leave those who abuse us and openly criticize us, and demean us publicly, to cast them onto the Lord in this one simple prayer of forgiveness for us, and for those who are the forlorned by the Lord through their hatred and evil doings towards us-
”Lord Jesus, I cannot but say sorry for all the times I have hated those who have betrayed me and publicly abused me and belittled me, so as you declared upon the cross at Calvary, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.”  I am not the judge Jesus you are, for you never sinned on the earth during your life as a human, therefore I can cast all my problems and burdens on you by those who have rejected me because I am your follower, who misunderstand the purposes for loving one another and have jeered at me as being evil and not sound-minded.  I forgive them all, who have insulted me and made fun of me to others with malicious gossip and given their point of view about how I live as a Christian is wrong and idealistic.  I forgive them all and now Jesus I ask for your forgiveness of me, wash me with your precious blood, and teach me through the Holy Spirit to love others as you have commanded, and never use the hate word other than towards evil, and not the person, so that I may dwell in you and you in me, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, God is, and God will provide.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...