Thursday, January 9, 2014

A HAPHAZARD LIFESTYE OF CHANCES LIVING WITH A LUCK MENTALITY


“The haphazardous  lifestyle of ungodliness (not believing in or respecting God; denying or disobeying God) has got many a person disillusioned with oneself in the dwelling in a haphazadous  style of a lifestyle of chances and luck in their opportunities  to be in the right place at the right time, and to be connected to the right people, God will bless them because of their positioning.
 
“No” God cannot honour people like that, and the Bible tells us in (Romans 8:28)  “We know that in all things God works for good with those who love Him, those whom He has called according to His purpose.”  This purpose spoken here is what defines us from the haphazardous lifestyle of chance (accident; opportunity; luck; to happen; casual), (Romans 12:2) “So then my friends, because of God’s great mercy to us I appeal to you:  Offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to His service and pleasing to Him.  This is the true worship that you should offer.  Do not conform yourselves to the standard of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind.  Then you will be able to know the will of God – what is good and is pleasing to Him and is perfect.”
 
This perfect will of God is obtainable to all who choose to live a godly lifestyle of loving and obeying and in trusting Him when He asks of us, to do His will against the haphazardous lifestyle of opportunistic ways thrust towards us whenever we attempt  to advance – which gets us off our course to do God’s will, only to chance’s opportunistic ways of failure and demise again and again in any field of action, whether it be in our home life or workplace opportunities, God has a better plan, and that is to give up the haphazardous lifestyle of hit-and-miss, into His way, His truth, and His life with Jesus as our co-ordinator, and the Holy Spirit as our guide, so whoever would have this way of life, in truth and justice, now say:
 
*”Lord Jesus I have failed in all my attempts living the haphazardous lifestyle of chance, I now recommit my life into your hands Jesus to be filled with the Holy Spirit’s guidance whereby, I now renounce and repent of all the ungodliness I have lived by, through the haphazardous lifestyle I presently have been enduring, which has become a hard life for me in comprehending your ways for me whereby, I have neglected your voice and your promptings to do your will as a result of my haphazardous ways of reliance on myself, not to be dependent on anyone anymore, but my ways and what I see is opportunistic for me in not adhering your warnings and promptings to do as you require for my conformity in following your instructions, by hearing and doing it, but leaving aside your instruction to do what “I think” would be opportunistic  for me in my sight, neglecting your insight into the future plans you have already purposed for my life’s well-being and good outcomes, not to chance’s way, but to your way Jesus, your truth, and your life as you declare in (Romans 12:2) that I let you, transform  me inwardly by a complete change of my mind, so that I am able to know the will of God – what is good and is pleasing to you and is perfect.
 
Lord Jesus I ask you now to perfect me through the washing away of my sins with your precious blood, and may your grace through the Holy Spirit renew my thinking from haphazardous thoughts into your perfect will in its place. Lord Jesus accept me now as your child once more to delight in your ways, your truth, and your life for me, that I might know the will of God and pursue it, to do it and obey it always, in Jesus’ name, so be it Lord Jesus do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over it all, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...