Saturday, January 18, 2014

THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THE LORD

(John 3:3 GNT.) “Jesus answered, “I am telling you the truth; no one can see the Kingdom of God without being born again.”

“Being born again? What is it to be born again? This is what being born again means: Living in harmony with Christ the Son of God, who through His life given up for us on the cross at Calvary, became our atoning way to the Father, who “So loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16 NKJV).

God the Father in His omnipotence (all knowing ways), took what He had from Heaven – His beloved Son Jesus, for who all was created, the world and humanity, as the Bible which is the “Word” tells us in (John 1:1-3) “In the beginning the “Word” already existed; The “Word” was with God, and the “Word” was God. From the very beginning the “Word” was with God. Through
Him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without Him.”

*”Lord Jesus you are the source of our life, make us the kind of person you created me to be, unified to you and not to the life of perdition my sins have brought to me, apart from you.

I have not kept your Laws nor your Commandments, I have gone my own way, only to realise that life is dark and hard living in a world of doom and gloom entertained as reasonable, to do for myself, because no one truly cares for me but what I have that counts.

Lord Jesus, you came that we might have abundant life in you and through you. I have gone my own way, only to find that my life is meaningless and has no purpose, other than daily needs that never change for years with the same outcome – a life of needless insecurity of who I am, and what am I doing here on earth to bring a difference for the good of others, apart from my way, my truth, and my life – my way, to no avail but mundane?

Lord I have seen the wonderments of your love and peace dwelling in amongst those who profess your Christian beliefs, and I now realise that’s the missing link in my life, now that I have gone my own way for years searching a new and a better way of life than what I previously had, being born again into your family of believers, my mother and father who have worshipped and adored you, are
still in joy and peace, but I am far from that joy and peace that only you can give to those who sincerely and definitely know you, and follow your Laws and the Ten Commandments and all is well with them.

I choose back that life now Jesus, to have what you have provided for me. The life I now choose is the life described in the Gospel of (John 1:4-5)– the Good News, that Jesus you are “The Word of Life” and “The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has never put it out.”

I want this light here spoken of in the Bible for my life, to dispel all the dark areas I have allowed to come into my life through the many sins I have committed following my ways of hatred, anger and resentment from not wanting your ways of life for me, but going my own way only to find hard paths leading to more doubts of who, and what am I here for?

Lord Jesus your Word, the Bible, says that we need to have a change of heart for us to believe in you as our Lord and Saviour.

I now recommit my life to you. I believe that you are the Son of God the Father who sent His Son into the world not “to be its judge, but to be its Saviour.” (John 3:17).

I need you Jesus now to forgive me of all my sins which led me apart from you, in hatred, anger, and resentment of which I now repent of, and ask for your forgiveness, once and for all for these sins which I am truly sorry for, of offending you in shutting you out of my life, whereby you became further from me, and the life I chose darker with each passing day. I now want to be born again into your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give me each day my daily bread, forgive me of my trespasses, as I forgive those who have trespassed against me and hurt me, which led me to believe you weren’t there for me to bring me relief in the storms of my life, which then turned my back from you as well Father God, and you Jesus and especially from hearing anything the Holy Spirit had to guide me in your paths of righteousness and truth, which could only lead me in your ways, your truth, and the life you have already chosen for me, “For good and not to harm me,” as in (Jeremiah 29:11) for which I hated hearing about, because I could not see thetruth of your Word the Bible, as being for me in any way, as I was far from you in the darkness of deceptive thoughts, of negativity and doing deeds contrary to the lifestyle you had planned all ready for me to walk through with you Jesus as “A lamp unto my feet and a light onto my path”(Psalm 119:105), which was far from your way of righteousness and godly based living with obeying the Ten Commandments which are the boundaries of living your standard of truth and justice for all who choose your ways, your life standards, to live a morally and obedient life with you Jesus, as my Saviour.

I now rededicate my life to serving you Jesus for the Father’s glory, and may my sins be washed away with your precious blood, that you shed at Calvary for me, I believe that you are the Son of God who was sent by the Father who loved me so much, and I now turn away from the life of sin, to be born again with a change of heart, to be transformed Jesus by your everlasting love for me, to be
filled with your unconditional love for others as well as you, and I declare in Jesus’ name that I am healed from the life of perdition and darkness with your presence Jesus, leading me to the life of grace in your faith filled living, Amen! So be it Lord Jesus do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lot, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...