Thursday, January 30, 2014

DELIBERATE DISOBEDIENCE


“According to (Matthew 15:7-8) “You hypocrites!  How right Isaiah was when he prophesied about you!  “These people, says God, honour Me with their words, but their heart is really far away from Me.”
 
“Deliberate disobedience, is swaying from the truth, and making excuses for it.The Lord Jesus always did what the Father told Him to do, and not wavered. How many times we are told the truth about what to do next, but with circumstances piling up around us, we lose our way, our truth, and our trust in Jesus to carry us through to the finish line of that particular deed being fulfilled in our obedience to Jesus’ requests to honour His Father in heaven, with our “Deliberate Obedience,” instead of deliberate disobedience, in the face of opposition making its advances against us?
 
The following  verses 9 – 10 of Matthew 15, tells it all plainly and clearly, for us to see how this is done in our lives – the deliberate disobedience that is!  “It is no use for them to worship Me, because they teach human rules as though they were My laws!”  Then Jesus called the crowd to Him and said to them, “Listen and understand!”  And then He goes on to declare to them what is bothering them and how it has come about – a woeful spirit that is, in verse 11 Jesus explains further the reasons for woefulness coming upon a person when they have deliberately disobeyed God in His instructions to complete tasks asked by God for man’s good and God’s purposes fulfilled in them, “It is not what goes into your mouth that makes you ritually unclean: rather what comes out of it makes you unclean.”
 
What have you said about yourself recently?  Have you made excuses for yourself not completing tasks and bringing into fruition the gifts God has placed in you for His glory? The woeful spirit, will not bring fruition to anything good, only a downcast feeling of lost opportunities.  But Jesus said in (Matthew 7:7) “Ask and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”  I am a firm believer of this principle, and if any of you feel they have not fulfilled God’s purposes and brought fruition to the tasks set before them previously, and now feel woefulness’ sting of unfulfilled regrets,  then say this prayer out aloud, and be released to receive God’s best for you in all you do now to date, living in His promises of (Hebrews 13:5 & 6) “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”  Let us be bold then and say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?”  This is how we should remain focused and say:
 
*”Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am deeply sorry for not completing any tasks You have given to me to fulfil your promises to me and to bring to fruition those promises in fulfilment of my obedience to your way, your truth, and your life for me. Lord Jesus I have been regretting with a woeful heart the lost opportunities to fulfil those tasks and bring the fruition of fruitfulness you would have given me as a result of my speaking to you in the times when I have found myself in a woeful state, enable to see past the problems stifling my progress to fulfil what you have asked for me to complete, by having a woeful spirit of defeat upon my circumstances in speaking negatively of where I’m at, and where I would like to be.  I have unintentionally, deliberately disobeyed your requests in seeking you in those times of dismal outlooks on my part.  I should have known better than to take upon myself the tasks fulfilment without your presence Jesus, which I now ask for, to forgive me, and bring me back into your reign over my life’s purposes fulfilled for I know now that without you I can do nothing, but I recognise you are my Lord and my Saviour and there is no other, for in seeking to do on my own I have committed what is deliberate disobedience, whereby I have invoked a woeful spirit, bringing misery and grief in my life with a dismal prospect for my future plans.
 
Lord Jesus for this I repent of dismal outlook and a woeful spirit, where I once had peace through the Holy Spirit’s indwelling, now only misery and grief exists for with a feeling of loss at no fruition for my troubles, in aspiring to do things my way, my truth, and my life.
 
Lord Jesus I have missed your opportunities to complete tasks, I now recognise were now yours in the times I felt dismal with the prospects ahead of me for any room or time to fulfil those tasks I believed were beyond me, and I forgot to consult with you Jesus, bringing upon myself deliberate disobedience in place of my usual deliberate obedience in seeking you out before I begin any tasks, for your input and instructions through the Holy Spirit.
 
I have felt down and out in my approaches with a dismal perspective apart from the peace  which surpasses all understanding with having you Jesus in my every day walk, doing and saying what will bring fruition to the task I have been asked to complete with the Holy Spirit’s guidance in every aspect of my life’s perseverance to do your will.
 
Lord Jesus I ask for your forgiveness now for all my attempts to complete tasks and have failed in bearing the fruitful outcomes for your glory manifested in my life, but instead I reaped what I sowed, with negative thoughts and words spoken of myself, and not positive believing in your outcomes for me.
 
Lord Jesus I’m sorry for leaving the path of life you have for me where you clearly guide me into your paths of righteousness and truth, which I now say and admit of my faith in you Lord Jesus, help me Lord Jesus, forgive me of all my sins of woefulness and deliberate disobedience, make me the kind of person you want me to be and come into my heart to rule and reign in my life as Lord of all and second to none, and I ask and invite the Holy Spirit to convict me when I am wrong, for I know, believe, trust and receive you Jesus and all you have purposed for me to bring to fruition possible through you Jesus, Amen!
 
So be it Lord Jesus to do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over it all, and the lots which have been created as a result of deliberate disobedience in my  life, Amen!  In Jesus’ name it is finished!”
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...