Tuesday, January 7, 2014

RESTRAINS WITH PERSUASIVE WORDS OF “FORCEFUL COMMITMENT"


*”Lord Jesus you alone know everything that is good for me, help me to hear directly from you for myself once and for all time that I may know, believe, trust and I will receive, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus do it.”
 
This prayer is a “substantiary prayer” of commitment for my well-being, to be directed soley by the maker’s hand – Jesus – who is and who always will be, for He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, and no one can enter the gate unless He opens it.  (Revelation 3:20) says, “Behold I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him (or her) and dine with him (or her), and he (or she) with Me.”  This is the promise Jesus spoke of when He encouraged King David through the writing down for us too, the 23rd Psalm, “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.  He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.  He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me; your rod and your staff; they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (NKJV).
 
*”Lord Jesus make me the kind of person you want me to be, created me to be, to fulfil all your desires and purposes through me, in Jesus’ name I now commit into your hands Father God for your glory to be evident  throughout my life to be serving you in the midst of all “The Restrains With Persuasive Words of Forceful Commitment,” that I can always be reminded of your unconditional love, and to pay no attention to those who try to persuade me to commit to please them, and deceive me with persuasive words, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus do it now.”

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...