Friday, January 20, 2017

“FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS” 20-1-17


“It is written according to (Luke 18:2-8 GNT) “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected people.  And there was a widow in that same town who kept coming to him and pleading for her rights, saying, “Help me against my opponent!”  For a long time the judge refused to act, but at last he said to himself, “Even though I don’t fear God or respect people, yet because of all the trouble this widow is giving me, I will see to it that she gets her rights.  If I don’t, she will keep on coming and finally wear me out!”  And the Lord continued, “Listen to what that corrupt judge said, “Now will God not judge in favour of His own people who cry to Him day and night for help?  Will He be slow to help them?  I tell you, He will judge in their favour and do it quickly.”  What does this all say to us about our requests for God’s favour when we ask in prayer for His help and recognition in our times of need?  Well, you can be sure that God hears our prayers always and acts accordingly to bring our justice and our rights to come to pass simply and precisely when it’s needed and not a moment too soon or too late.  I can vouch for this in my life, for just yesterday, I was given God’s justice in a moment I thought would never come.  His ways are far so superior to ours.  Remember He is our Maker, and He knows far more than we could ever imagine about ourselves, or others.  The situation is this, that we must trust and obey Him at all times, in the good times and in the bad when it seems we have not been heard by Him for any of our requests to be fulfilled.
I am here to tell you that God Almighty is faithful through and through, for He will always grant us favour and blessings, if we choose to obey Him in our daily lives, by not grumbling and complaining about certain matters that have not come to pass as we thought they should have in our timing.  This is the fundamental truth, that to complain will hinder our progress, and as God is faithful, He will grant us that which we are complaining of, for example: if we have been waiting for a long time- that’s what you’ll get- more of the same.  The only way to end the frustration of waiting in those times would be to, firstly repent of the complaining about the matter in general, and to give it all over to God by “letting go and letting God” on the situation at hand.  A short prayer of faithfulness is all that God requires of us, and surely He will respond at the perfect time we could never foresee, simply and promptly—

*”Lord Jesus I humbly repent of all the times I have grumbled and complained in my justification for my rights to be served me by you.  I repent of it all now, and recognise my errors.  Help me by your grace Lord Jesus to be patient in the waiting for you to act quickly when you see it of an advantage for me, by washing me clean now from all my sins which have hindered my progress in matters, with your precious blood you shed at Calvary on that cross for my redemption and pardon from my sins to date, that I might find favour in your sight, and give you praise in all my situations, that you will carry me to the finish and completion of every prayer request I have asked for in Jesus’ name, Amen!  And may the Holy Spirit endow me with your grace of patience and confidence when I say, I let go and I let God in this situation.

Help me Lord Jesus to remember all that you have already done for me, and never return to worrying and complaining again, with your precious bloodline drawn over the whole lots now and forever, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...