Thursday, January 26, 2017

“THE UNCEASING LOVE OF GOD THE FATHER THROUGH JESUS’ GREAT SACRIFICE FOR HIM TO RETAIN US BACK TO OUR CREATOR WITH UNISON AND DIGNITY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT’S CONDITIONING WAYS OF PROVING US TO BE HEALED AND MADE WHOLE FROM THE LIFE’S CHOICES WHICH HAVE DISEMBARKED US FROM HIS WAYS OF LIFE FOR US-TO BE RESTORED AND FULLY IMPACTED BACK INTO OUR LIVES TO FOLLOW JESUS WHO IS “THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE” (John 14:6 NKJV)

26-1-17

“When Jesus walked the earth over two thousand years ago, He was empowered by the Holy Spirit to bring forth the Good news that He was fulfilling God’s promise of deliverance in (Isaiah 61:1-3 GNT) “The Sovereign Lord has filled me with His Spirit.  He has chosen Me and sent Me to bring good news to the poor, to heal the broken-hearted, to announce release to captives and freedom to those in prison.  He has sent Me to proclaim that the time has come when the Lord will save His people and defeat their enemies.  He has sent Me to comfort all who mourn, to give to those in Zion joy and gladness instead of grief, a song of praise instead of sorrow.  They will be like trees that the Lord Himself has planted.  They will all do what is right, and God will be praised for what He has done.”
We can all remember the many times when we have gone astray from the way, the truth, and the life chosen for us to walk in, when we rejected and went our own way.  But God is calling us back to His original plan, no matter what we’ve done, God loves us and sent His Son Jesus to show us the way back to the Father’s plans for our destiny, leaving behind the baggage of excuses for our failures unto Jesus, who came to set us free from the bondages of guilt and shame and the excuses for them all, for Jesus said in (John 14:6 NKJV) “I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
So without further ado, let’s hand all our past baggage of excuses over to Jesus in this simple prayer of faith, which will restore us and bring us back to the Father’s path of life in Jesus’ name, restored, and set free to progress forward:
*”Lord Jesus, you know my life’s ambitions and failures, and excuses for them.  I know that this baggage cannot hinder me further, for I lay it all at your feet Jesus, and declare out loud to you, I let go, and I let God!
I am truly sorry for the paths which led me away from your way, your truth, and your life for me, and I now surrender myself and all that I have to you Jesus.  Take control of my life, and make me the kind of person you always wanted me to be, now and for ever I am yours.  Wash me with the blood you shed for me at Calvary on the cross, to make me whiter than snow, and I thank you to restore in me a right spirit of truth through the Holy Spirit, to enable me to know your will at all times, in the decision making according to your perfect will and destiny for my life, to honour and obey your Commandments at all times for the common good of myself and others, Amen!
I now draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole matter, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus and I let go, and I let God, for God is, and God will provide for me always ahead of time, for He is never too late in fulfilling His promises to me, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...