Tuesday, January 31, 2017

“THE WONDERMENTS OF GOD’S LOVE FOR US” 31-1-17


“God’s immense love for us is described in (Matthew 15:17-19 GNT) “Don’t you understand?  Anything that goes into your mouth goes into your stomach and then on out of your body.   But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these are the things that make you ritually unclean.  For from your heart come the evil ideas which lead you to kill, commit adultery, and do other immoral things; to rob, lie, and slander others.”
This statement from Jesus declares to us that a loveless heart will not care about anything but for themselves.  God is love, and because man was lost in his sins, He sent His Son Jesus to bring His love into the world, and to show His love emptied out at the cross of Calvary, where Jesus paid the ultimate price of His life, for us to wash away our sins by His blood as the perfect sacrifice of love to end the curse of sin and death, and our separation from God here on earth and for eternity through Jesus’ obedience to do His Father’s will, and on the third day He was resurrected from the dead and raised to life again, and in Him we too are raised from the dead sin brings into our lives, when we acknowledge our sins and repent in Jesus’ name, and the Father forgives us for them all.  We need to be accountable for our words always, for they can uplift or down tread, if we have no love in our hearts.  The loveless person doesn’t care, but God cares and He does provide a way out for us every time when the Holy Spirit brings to our attention the past and present sins of our loveless nature, which can all be eradicated by one simple prayer of thanks to the Father for His abundant love of Jesus to live and dwell in us forevermore if you choose:
*”Lord Jesus I thank you for dying on the cross at Calvary for all my sins.  I have not been loving to others and taken for granted the fact that, “God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”  I am truly sorry for not loving others as you have told us to do through obeying your Ten Commandments, and have seen the affects it has presented in my life, of separating me from the people who do love and care for me.  Help me Jesus to be clean from my sins, by washing me in your loving blood shed for me on the cross at Calvary, and bring a new spirit of love to my heart through the Holy Spirit, that I may see the wonderments of God’s love for me that I can love again.
I declare this in Jesus’ name, that I am loved and forgiven, and in Jesus’ name I can love and forgive all the others whom I have shown a disregard for, especially my family.  Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...