Tuesday, January 24, 2017

“THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THE LORD IN ONE’S LIFE ARE IMMEASURABLE & FAR OUTREACHING!” 24-1-17


“We can read all about it in the Bible, how God’s transition from the bad life into the good He has install for us as (Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV) states for us His affirmative promise that, “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”  There you have it!  What possible explanation could you answer to that?  Other than, God is love, therefore He loves me no matter what I’ve done in the past, He has supplied the answer to all my problems, and that is the shedding of His perfect Son Jesus’ blood on the cross at Calvary, as an atonement for what I have done in His sacrifice of giving up His life for me by saying, “Forgive them, Father!  They don’t know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34 GNT).
I am here to tell you, that no matter what you have done in the past, God can forgive you and replenish you to be a new person free of it all in one sentence, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).  The only acknowledgement we need is this – to realise our mistakes, and to hand them over to Jesus as in this simple prayer of repentance and recognition that He is our Saviour now and for ever, and He will transform you from the past as is written in (Psalm 103:11-12 GNT) “As high as the sky is above the earth, so great is His love for those who honour Him.  As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our sins from us.” ---
*”Lord Jesus I now understand that I have done wrong to you and to myself.  Help me by your grace to receive your forgiveness of myself for all the bad things I have done to myself and to others, for I am sorry to have wasted myself on wrong thinking there would not be a price for them.  But I know now that you have forgiven me on the cross at Calvary, and so I now repent of them all and hand them all over to you, to now be washed by your precious blood Jesus whiter than snow, and that the Holy Spirit guide me into your ways of life transitioned for your good works for me in keeping myself unto you alone Jesus, for your perfect will is what I choose now and for ever, Amen!  So be it Lord Jesus to do it, for God is and God will provide for me, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over all the past lots of my life, free now to walk upright in His precious love for me, Amen!  I let go and I let God!”                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...