Saturday, January 7, 2017

“THE UNFORGETTABLE RANSOM OF THE LORD JESUS FOR US ALL WHO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT--GOD IS AND GOD WILL PROVIDE!!!"


7-1-17
“Ransom means: release from captivity by payment; price paid for release.
We can choose either to ignore the sacrifice Jesus paid for our sins as He hung on that cross at Calvary, or we accept the sacrifice He made in our place for our sins, in full payment for our release from the death of sin brings, to not perish but to have everlasting life with Him in all His provisions for us.  We must be grateful and accept Him to provide for our every need, for He is our ransom for all our debts paid in full, that the enemy Satan has no legal right to us once we repent of all our sins to Jesus, who is our Saviour and Redeemer from the curse of sin and death brings.
We can either choose to dwell in our past hang-ups on life, our mistakes, our bad choices, and our regrets, or choose to back down on them all, and receive the glorious sacrifice Jesus paid in full from our release from the captivity of the past, to move into the future He has already prepared and planned for us for our good, as it is written in (Ephesians 2:10 GNT) “God has made us what we are, and in our union with Christ Jesus He has created us for a life of good deeds, which He has already prepared for us to do.”
If we keep looking back, we can miss out on the future God has prepared for us for our good for, “The thief’s purpose is to steal, and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” (John 10:10 ELT).  Clearly we can see that it is our free will choice, “to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead.”  (Philippians 3:13 GNT).  This is the good news that Jesus died for us to have a rich and satisfying life ahead, and not turning back ever to the past which is gone forever, and the new awaits us in the future by saying, “God is and God will provide!”
Here is a short prayer to eradicate anything from the past which tries to turn us back to remember what we did to upset us from claiming what is rightfully ours—‘The unforgettable ransom of the Lord Jesus for us all who choose to believe that God is and God will provide!!!” –
*”Lord Jesus, how great is your sacrifice on the cross at Calvary for me, that by your blood shed I have been set free from the bondages of sin and death in my life’s past, to receive your salvation and redemption.
I am truly sorry for all my past sins--in the past for good, and I repent of pondering in the past and having trouble at times in moving forward for the future you have ransomed for me, to be bright and filled with the joy of the Lord to be my strength, and to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead, with “God is and God will provide!”
I surrender all my hopes and desires to you Lord Jesus, that I might live for you now and for always in the beautiful provision you died on the cross at Calvary, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” according to (John 3:16), for which I claim now and for always, God is and God will provide!  Amen!  I thank you Lord Jesus to wash me with your precious blood, and to send the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide me through all the trials of life, never to turn back to the past, but “I run straight towards the goal” according to your Word Jesus in (Philippians 3:14 GNT), for I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, therefore I believe and trust that, God is and God will provide!  Amen, and I draw the bloodline of Jesus over the whole lots!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments. At this time I cannot reply to any of them but will appreciate some good feedback. Thankyou for your assistance. All the very best to you and yours...